Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My interview with Jonny Steels, by Robert C.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

My interview with Jonny Steels, by Robert C. Empty
PostSubject: My interview with Jonny Steels, by Robert C.   My interview with Jonny Steels, by Robert C. I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:22 pm

My interview with Jonny "Magic" Steels, by Robert C.

Robert: How did you get into training and competing MMA?

J.S.: I watched MMA from its early inception as a young teenager and thought it awesome to get paid to beat people up and not have to worry about getting arrested. I didn't really put much stock into it though and kind of lost track of it as I went through college. Then at 23, I began watching it again and got rehooked. I began training in freestyle kickboxing and did that for about 3 years before I moved on to wrestling and jui jitsu. I am 26 now and am hopefully gonna make my debut here shortly.

Robert: Do you train with any particular camp?

J.S.: I do alot of self training at the moment but do occasionally drop by a good friend of mine and his camp. He is the reigning MW champ out in Tampa, FL for an organization called RFC. Carl is his name. He has been in the sport for a long time, and fought big time names in Japan and in the States. I'll tell you the names some other time.

Robert: So what are you looking to accomplish while fighting for Supreme Cage Fighting?

J.S.: Well honestly Rob, why does anyone fight? To be the best right? That is my goal to fight the best and one day hold that belt around my waist! I will be the most dominant champion SCF has had in its history. I mean no disrespect to any of the fighters, but once I gain a foot hold and start my climb to the top, I will be hard to beat.

Robert: What do you think of the current MW champ of SCF Gilberto Dos Santos?

J.S.: I really dont know much about him honestly. He must be the champ for a reason, so I cant doubt his skills, however, if and WHEN we meet up, I will be the victor of that I am sure.

Robert: Pretty confident are we?

J.S.: Well crap man, I'm not gonna say he is gonna kick my butt now am I? *laughs*

Robert: I just got word that your first fight will be against Jeffery Schoolcraft, any thoughts?

J.S.: I know that he has had a bit of bad luck his last few fights, so I know he will be on a war path trying to get his first win. I'm sorry to say though he will be suffering his next loss. No disrespect but I am pretty confident that I will be the one with my hand raised at the end of the fight.

Robert: How do you predict your victory?

J.S: I dont care really, a win is a win as long as the fight is exciting for the fans. Of course KO of the night or submission of the night would be nice to win as well. I wonder if they award for fight of the night? *laughs*

Robert: Anyone you want to say hello to or give a shout out real quick to?

J.S.: I want to thank Carl for all his guidence and support. His training has truly made me a better fighter and a better person. To all the people that doubted me, I am here now suckers and will rise to the top. SCF are you ready for J.S? We are about to find out! MW beware!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump

My interview with Jonny Steels, by Robert C.
Page 1 of 1