Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on Jonny Steels...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

Update on Jonny Steels... Empty
PostSubject: Update on Jonny Steels...   Update on Jonny Steels... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:24 pm

*Video you are watching is on youtube.com*

Jonny: I just wanted to let my fans know, that after careful talks with Maria Cruz, SCF President and CEO, After my fight with Rico Cortez, I will be moving back up to Middleweight to have an immediate rematch with Gilberto Dos Santos. If I win I will stay at Middleweight for a while and defend the title, but if I lose I will be moving back down to Welterweight and going after that title. Win or lose, eventually I want to hold both the Middleweight and Welterweight title. Gilberto...my friend, its on like Donkey Kong! Hopefully my corner will bring their brains with them this time! HAHA *raises hand like gonna smack someone* Lets do this Gilberto, the fans deserve to see the two best go at it and that is what they will get.
Oh, and good luck to Bobby Mercer in the FWGP and making his SCF debut, I have a feeling there are gonna be some broken jaws when they fight him. Thanks for tuning in everyone. JS OUT!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

Update on Jonny Steels... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Jonny Steels...   Update on Jonny Steels... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:14 pm

Nice, buddy. I'm ready to go!
Back to top Go down

Update on Jonny Steels...
Page 1 of 1