Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview with MW Champ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

Interview with MW Champ Empty
PostSubject: Interview with MW Champ   Interview with MW Champ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:33 am

Sherdog: We are now here with SCF Middleweight Champion Robert Holgate. Nice to see you again Robert.

Robert: Likewise.

Sherdog: First things first, you've looked really impressive during your past two fights with Gilberto Dos Santos. People are even saying you may be unbeatable.

Robert: *Laughs* Thats impossible because I've been beaten before. Its been awhile since I've been beaten but I have been beaten before.

Sherdog: You've always been a great fighter but now, recently, you look even better. Any new training?

Robert: I'm a very active and positive guy. Big Bear is like a second home to me. I live, sleep, eat, and train in Big Bear.

Sherdog: Watch every MMA fighter in the world train in Big Bear now.

Robert: Most do.

Sherdog: Now what about Johnny Steels?

Robert: The guy has obvious talent. I just wasn't a fan of the way he hyped fights. I understand his method and all but that's just not me.

Sherdog: Are you looking forward to fighting him?

Robert: I am. I love good competition and Johnny is an up and comer. I love facing the new breed.

Sherdog: Thats our time. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc

Interview with MW Champ
Page 1 of 1