Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Holgate on upcoming title defense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

Robert Holgate on upcoming title defense Empty
PostSubject: Robert Holgate on upcoming title defense   Robert Holgate on upcoming title defense I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:28 am

MMAweekly: We're here with SCF Middleweight Champion Robert Holgate who is set to defend his title against the man he won it from, Gilberto Dos Santos. Welcome Rob.

Robert Holgate: Thanks for having me.

MMAweekly: Now first things first. People don't seem to have much faith in you beating Gilberto. Its almos tas if they're saying your title win was a fluke.

Robert Holgate: I don't let those kind of words get to me because I know that's all they are is just words. I have all the respect in the world for Gilberto. He is a very accomplished fighter and deserved to be champion. I never finished Gilberto so in allot of fans eyes I may as well not be the champ.

MMAweekly: Do you think you will finish him this time?

Robert Holgate: Whatever happens, happens. I'm just juiced to be back in the cage with him. We will always put on an entertaining show no matter the outcome.

MMAweekly: Do you feel that your title win was a fluke? I mean people are still considering you the underdog.

Robert Holgate: I can't sit here and say it was a fluke. I'd be less of a man if I did. I beat Gilberto on that night so therefore I was the better man. He may be the better man this time around. As for being the underdog? I welcome it. People seem to forget that I am the former SCF Welterweight Champion and SCF Lightweight Champion. Now I'm the SCF Middleweight Champion. If people still want to consider me the underdog then they have every right to do so.

MMAweekly: If you beat Dos Santos this weekend who do you feel is next?

Robert Holgate: Well then we will just see who SCF has lined up next then.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc

Robert Holgate on upcoming title defense
Page 1 of 1