Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steels fires back at Dos Santos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

Steels fires back at Dos Santos Empty
PostSubject: Steels fires back at Dos Santos   Steels fires back at Dos Santos I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:17 pm

MYTUBE.COM: A video was just posted by Jonny Steels firing back at Dos Santos for his interview earlier this week. Here is what he had to say...

Steels: Santos, be glad they did not pair us up for that fight yet, Id hate to see a grown man cry when I sent you packing and erasing any chance you had at another title shot. Ya, I got beat in my debut fight, he had a great game plan and in the end was able to ride out the victory. My first time jitters are over now though. WHEN we meet I promise you that you'll feel pain like never before. I hope you have the title around your waist when we do meet cause that is the only way the vicory will be so much sweeter, watching your face as they strap that on to my waist. Mark my words people, when we face off, dont blink cause there will be fireworks.

MYTUBE.COM: Well there you have it folks. Some big words coming from a big man. When the SCF decides to throw those two at each other, it promises to be a barn burner. We can only watch and wait for that day. Until then I know I will be watching each of their fights until then to see how they prepare with the other one in the back of the others head. What a night that will be.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump

Steels fires back at Dos Santos
Page 1 of 1