Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre SCF Interview with Keith Kimber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
happylad
happylad

Pre SCF Interview with Keith Kimber Empty
PostSubject: Pre SCF Interview with Keith Kimber   Pre SCF Interview with Keith Kimber I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:20 pm

Rey Melendez: Rey Melendez here, Talking to Keith Kimber who is preparing currently for his next fight in SCF 13. So Keith are you ready for your next fight against Ping Wong?

Keith: Man I am ready as I will ever be. I am ready to bring my A game to the cage and ready to duke it out toe to toe. I have been preparing for the past few weeks. I have done a lot of training, trying to figure out ping weak spots so I can exploit them in the match.

Rey Melendez: Ping Wong has been fighting a bit longer then you does that scare you that he has more experience.

Keith: So what if he has been fight for longer then I have. I have been training harder then he has. He doesn't scare me one bit with his funky Asian style.

Rey Melendez: Seeing that Ping has lost one of his matches by submission and the other by a split decision from a fighter with strong punches, what does that make you think?

Keith: Well I'm going to work what I am good at and there is nothing Ping can do to stop that. I know he has pretty good Ko resistance so i probably wont be swinging for the knock out but i will still throw some with him. I already know that he likes to throw lots of knees and kicks so i have been working on kick defense and other things. I also know that Ping has some submissions because he has used them before in his other matches but his punching is very weak and ground and pound isn't very effective ether.

Rey Melendez: So, it looks like its going to be a tough fight for you at SCF 13.

Keith: Yea, it is going to be a tough one. But I am going to give Ping Wong hell and make him wish he wasn't fighting me. It is going to be one fun fight to watch because this fight will push me up into the big leagues with Sasha and Arnold.

Rey Melendez: Thanks Keith Kimber for such a great interview. Will be back later this week with Keith after the big fight.
Back to top Go down

Pre SCF Interview with Keith Kimber
Page 1 of 1