Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interveiw with Keith Kimber by Drew Soicher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
happylad
happylad

Interveiw with Keith Kimber by Drew Soicher Empty
PostSubject: Interveiw with Keith Kimber by Drew Soicher   Interveiw with Keith Kimber by Drew Soicher I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:58 pm

Interveiw with Keith Kimber by Drew Soicher DrewSoicher

Drew- This is Drew Soicher here with Keith Kimber SCF Lightweight fighter. How are you doing Keith?

Keith-Not bad, just been training allot lately.

Drew-Now MMA fighting, do you feel safe doing this sport casue man you can get really hurt doing this stuff.

Keith- Yea they have enough rules to prevent serious damage like no eye gouging and biting and stuff. MMA is not really much different the boxing of kick boxing except there is some more things to do.

Drew- But what about if something gets broke during a fight or somebody gets hurt, what happens then?

Keith- Well, there is always a Doctor on sight and if they say a fighter is unsuitable to fight then the other fighter wins by injury default.

Drew-There have been some rumors about you having to fight Ping Wong for you next fight. He has been fighting in this league a bit longer then you have and has some pretty crazy kicks. Are you ready to fight him?

Keith- Why wouldn't I be ready to fight him. The more fights I get the better I become and the better people I fight the quicker I will be at my top game. I am ready to take anyone on in the cage. This fight will separate me from the lower fighters and bring me up to the top of the league.

Drew- Thanks for this great interview. And as we leave you today here is another bobble head to add to my collection, this one of Keith Kimber.

Interveiw with Keith Kimber by Drew Soicher Man-1-sm

Drew- Thanks you and see you next time on Drew's Sports Interviews.
Back to top Go down

Interveiw with Keith Kimber by Drew Soicher
Page 1 of 1