Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rocky Mountain Nationals Interveiw with Keith Kimber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
happylad
happylad

Rocky Mountain Nationals Interveiw with Keith Kimber Empty
PostSubject: Rocky Mountain Nationals Interveiw with Keith Kimber   Rocky Mountain Nationals Interveiw with Keith Kimber I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:15 pm

RMN-This is Rocky Mountain National news meeting with former wrestler, now SCF fighter. Keith Kimber used to wrestle in most of our tournaments during his youth and was a very promising wrestler. Thanks For meeting with us Keith Kimber.

Keith- No problem, it's nice talking to a group that I use to be so heavily involved in.

RMN- We miss seeing you at the open tournaments we have been having lately. You should come and wrestle at one of the tournaments and show us some of your stuff.

Keith- I probably will head over sooner or later and wrestle a few matchs, mabye at Who's Bad or another tournaments. But i have been tranning alot latley in MMA.

RMN- So Keith, when did you first become interested in MMA?

Keith- I have loved watching fights every since I was little always wanting to hit somebody. I love to get into fights and school and show my stuff, now I can do it with out getting into trouble.

RMN- Would you say that wrestling has helped you get started in MMA?

Keith- Yea, It really help me get a good start. My wrestling game me a big advantage. Taking people down and control on the ground are some very important aspects of MMA fighting.

RMN- Do you have any advice to and wrestlers looking to join the great sport of MMA?

Keith- Stay active in wrestling, it is probably one of the greatest things that you can do. Also take martial arts classes and try an get a taste of all that is out there and focus on what you like and you are good at. Plus don't do drug, they can mess you up.

RMN- Thanks for the interview Keith and good luck with your next fight.

RMN- Thats it for today and that was former Colorado Wrestler Keith Kimber.
Back to top Go down

Rocky Mountain Nationals Interveiw with Keith Kimber
Page 1 of 1