Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex Payne's first interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

Alex Payne's first interview Empty
PostSubject: Alex Payne's first interview   Alex Payne's first interview I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:30 pm

SupremeCF.com sits down with Alex Payne.

SupremeCF: So, Alex, what brings you to SupremeCF?

Alex: It’s actually pretty simple. I like to fight. I mean, I REALLY like to fight people. I grew up as the only white boy in my neighborhood, so naturally I ended up getting into my fair share of tussles. Over time, I started to enjoy the fights. Unfortunately for me, punching people in the face gets you thrown in jail. Getting thrown in the slammer didn’t make me like punching people any less, so I sound a constructive outlet for my aggression. MMA allows me to legally unleash the anger inside of me.

SupremeCF: Are you afraid that your somewhat troubled past could give off a negative message to our younger viewers?

Alex: Quite the opposite actually. I’m hoping that my presence in SupremeCF will help steer some of our youth away from possible negative situations. I’m not the only person that grew up with a lot of anger that was hard to blow off. I hope that some of the kids that are experiencing the same problems that I did will be inspired to find better ways to blow off their frustrations.

SupremeCF: Well, we’re glad to have you and that have that wonderful attitude.

Alex: Thank you, I’m glad to be here.

SupremeCF: What can you tell us about your debut this weekend?

Alex: My opponent is a fellow by the name of Conor Donovan. Apparently he used to be a professional wrestler. *Chuckles* You know, I never really thought those guys were very tough. I always assumed that they were roided up hot heads, with zero skills in actually fighting. Maybe, this Conor guy can prove me wrong. He claims to be a stand-up guy, and I pray that he has the testicular fortitude to stand in front of me and trade leather. I have a sneaking suspicion that he will fold and try to shoot on me though. I just want to have a good fight though.

SupremeCF: Any last words before we finish up?

Alex: I just want to tell the fans to make sure and catch not only my fight this weekend, but all of my future fights. I guarantee that I’ll come out each time, go balls to the wall, and try to knock somebody head off their shoulders.
Back to top Go down

Alex Payne's first interview
Page 1 of 1