Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post SCF 12 Interview w/ Shinjin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

Post SCF 12 Interview w/ Shinjin Empty
PostSubject: Post SCF 12 Interview w/ Shinjin   Post SCF 12 Interview w/ Shinjin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:14 am

Shinjin sits down with Sherdog looking worse for ware to talk about her latest fight.

Sherdog: Welcome once again Sasha. Hopefully you're feeling ok?

Sasha: I'm fine. I've been through worse. I've been hit harder.

Sherdog: Are yo usure about that? It seemed that Hemingway actually made you lose consciousness.

Sasha: Yeah, I was knocked out cold. When I was revived I got up and showed respect to Hemingway. I've been knocked out before.

Sherdog: The good news is that this fight was allot closer than the previous.

Sasha: This was the fight the first one should have bee... only hopefully I wouldn't be getting knocked out.

Sherdog: Even though you lost you did manage to take Hemingway down... nobody else can say they did that.

Sasha: True... but he still knocked me out.

Sherdog: But you had him set up for a few good submission attempts.

Sasha: It doesn't matter. He never tapped. He was prepared for anything. Yeah he looked a little surprised going down to the mat but he's a good fighter. He knew what he had to do at that point. He's the Lightweight Champion for a reason.

Sherdog: Many people believe that Arnold Hemingway didn't think it would go past the first round.

Sasha: That's cool. It went to the fourth. I still got knocked out. As a matter of fact I want everyone in my division to watch that fight over and over again. I want them to watch the final seconds before I hit that mat hard and drift off.

Sherdog: ...Why?

Sasha: Because the next time I face Arnold Hemingway... and I know I will eventually... you can expect a very different match up. I guarentee I become the first to sub him.

Sherdog: Do you believe he will still be champ when and if you face again?

Sasha: Yes.

Sherdog: Why is that?

Sasha: Because if I can't beat him right now in the prime of my career... no one else in the SCF Lightweight division can. And when he does lose it will be to me.

SHerdog: Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

Post SCF 12 Interview w/ Shinjin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post SCF 12 Interview w/ Shinjin   Post SCF 12 Interview w/ Shinjin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:34 pm

Ping Wong: Sasha, you great warrior, big fan and love you long time. But, I am champion when I face Arnold. He suffer first loss to Ping Wong. You fight a new Ping Wong, when I take belt.
Back to top Go down

Post SCF 12 Interview w/ Shinjin
Page 1 of 1