Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FightSport.net Arnold Hemingway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

FightSport.net Arnold Hemingway Empty
PostSubject: FightSport.net Arnold Hemingway   FightSport.net Arnold Hemingway I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:24 am

Hemingway was seen sitting in his dressing room with the belt slung over his shoulder while having his hand wraps cut off. He didn't look sweaty at all, but he did look somewhat dissapointed, though he laughed at the comments of his enterage every now and then

FightSport.net: fightsport.net here with the newly crowned Lightweight Champion Arnold Hemingway, Arnold, how's if feel bro? You finally got the belt that you've worked so hard for, what's going through your mind right now?

Arnold Hemingway: Honestly, I'm not very satisfied man...for all the hype that surrounded this fight I expected more but...I can't really complain, I got the belt.

FightSport.net: Alot of controversy surrounding the main event, some say she was out some say she wasn't, where do you stand on the whole situation?

Arnold Hemingway: She wasn't out man, I know it may come as a shock that I'm saying this but I'm a realist.....sometimes chuckles yeah but I was looking right in her face dude, she wasn't out. She just came in really sloppy, tried to chase me for the takedown and got caught.

FightSport.net: So you as well feel it was a bad stoppage?

Arnold Hemingway: I don't know. I wouldn't have stopped it myself, but I can sort of see why the ref stopped it. I got to punch her in the titties though. laughs You should've seen her face, I don't know if she felt she had been sexually assaulted or what but after that she chased me down and I staggered her with the left that had her fall against the cage, dropped her with the right and stomped her face. Her head bounced off the mat and it's the refs job to look out for fighter's safety and all that but she got up right after the fight was over with so...but like I said, I can't complain much because I got the belt, but I don't like being booed man. The fans were pissed, Sasha was pissed. If I were in her shoes I would have been pissed too. That's my title. That's an undefeated record. That's Sponsors. That's money. Plus for all the hype that surrounded this fight I was hoping for a more clear decisive ending.

FightSport.net: So what now?

Arnold Hemingway: I don't know, I was going to focus on building my gym and getting a little roster going. Probably defend my title against any knuckle heads who felt they could take it off of me, but I feel like I have unfinished business with Sasha. If I were in her position I'd want an immediate rematch, probably wouldn't get one but since she's the former champ and I feel like the fans were cheated out of a great match up I'll give her a title shot anytime she wants one.

FightSport.net: Arnold Hemingway vs Sasha Marquez II sounds good, I hope it happens. Thanks for stopping by Arnold, unfortunate the fight didn't go as planned but nevertheless congratulations on your new title

Arnold Hemingway: Me too man and hey, shout outs to my new sponsors Dome Wreckerz Fight Gear and Turbo Energy Drink. Thanks to my fans for supporting me from the beginning up to right now, prepare for the take over!
Back to top Go down

FightSport.net Arnold Hemingway
Page 1 of 1