Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arnold Hemingway SCF 4 Pre Fight Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

Arnold Hemingway SCF 4 Pre Fight Interview Empty
PostSubject: Arnold Hemingway SCF 4 Pre Fight Interview   Arnold Hemingway SCF 4 Pre Fight Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:29 pm

Jake Sombers: Hey folks I'm Jake Sombers of SupremeCF.com welcoming you to our first episode of Before the Bell! Tonight we have with us, Anti-Humble Arnould "The Bull" Hemingway just hours before his first SCF bout with Ping Wong. Arnold you're new to the scene, but you aren't new to the game am I correct?

Arnold Hemingway: Haha, Anti-Humble...but yeah I've been working the amateurs for a while. I'm 14-3 on a 6 fight winning streak and I'm coming here to make it lucky number 7 and to get my first win in the SCF against the guy these chumps are too afraid to fight.

Jake Sombers: The man Arnold refers to by the way is 1-1 Ping Wong, a new but well respected fighter in the SCF.

Arnold Hemingway: And over rated, dont forget over rated.

Jake Sombers: Haha well before we get into that, tell us more about yourself and what brought you to Supreme CF.

Arnold Hemingway: I was told that the best fighters came to SCF to prove that they are the best bar none and wow...if this is the best, I'm pound 4 pound greatest fighter alive. The fact that Ping Wong is seen as a threat says it all.

Jake Sombers: But why do you feel he's over rated though Arnold, the man has certainly proved his worth and nearly became the first Lightweight Champion of SCF while you haven't even had one fight here, or even one professional fight at all

Arnold Hemingway: A fight is a fight Jake, a name means nothing to me. I just feel that I'm better than Wong, he's getting all this fame and he hasn't done anything impressive, and I plan on showing the fans what an impressive fighter looks like tonight.

Jake Sombers:Come on Arnold, y[/color]ou can't say that he hasn't impressed you in his bouts with and David Lee and Sasha Marquez, two SCF veterans.

Arnold Hemingway: I can and I will. True he beat David Lee and Sasha standing but David Lee is an average fighter, he's been knocked out AND tapped out before and Tong could do neither, he couldn't even finish him. And as for Sasha, she's not a stand up fighter like me, she's not going to go out there and punch him in the face like I am so of course his stand up looked awesome compared to her crappy strikes. I plan on exposing him.

Jake Sombers:Give me a prediction on how you believe the fight will end

Arnold Hemingway: Uhh...I'm going to have to go with a TKO late in the second round, first round will be just me taking his heart away by letting him know that I'm not like all the other chumps in the Lightweight Division

Jake Sombers:Thanks for joining us Arnold and I wish you good luck in your bout tonight!

Arnold Hemingway: No problem Arnold, and no luck is needed, you'll see.
Back to top Go down

Arnold Hemingway SCF 4 Pre Fight Interview
Page 1 of 1