Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Interview with Arnold Hemingway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

An Interview with Arnold Hemingway Empty
PostSubject: An Interview with Arnold Hemingway   An Interview with Arnold Hemingway I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:06 pm

SupremeCF.com: SCF.com here with current Lightweight Champion Arnold Hemingway, Hemingway what's up man? Long time no see

Arnold Hemingway: Yeah what's up..

SupremeCF.com: Not much, alot of the SCF fans are wondering what happened to you though, you won the title and sort of dissapeared from the scene all together

Arnold Hemingway: Ah nothing really, just kind of stepped away from the lime light for a second to get my own team organized while at the same time giving the other fighters time in the spotlight until I'm ready to take it back. I got a couple wins under my belt, my boy jonny Steels was ok at first, but had alot of places in his game that needed tweaking, started training with him and now he's a beast, you don't know what to expect next from the kid. Now that he's got his name out there I can focus on me again and prepare for whoever Maria Cruz says I have to fight.

SupremeCF.com: The big question that alot of people are asking is "Who will Arnold Hemingway defend his title against, Sasha or Ping?" Who do you think SCF Owner Maria Cruz will end up putting you up against come SCF 12?

Arnold Hemingway: I honestly don't know, Sasha just fought, she might give her a resting period and let Wong who hasn't fought since he KO'ed DeScott fight. Or she might let Marquez face me first, I have no clue, I just take it in stride, and whatever fighter is chosen I'll look to knock them out.

SupremeCF.com: If you could choose, who would you rather fight between Sasha Marquez and Ping Wong?

Arnold Hemingway: I hate questions like these because whoever I pick, the other person's going to be like "Ah see I knew you were afraid" blah blah, man I'm not afraid of nobody. I'll fight either of these guys. Sasha Marquez I believe I owe her a fight because of what happened last time, but at the same time I feel the more challenging fight would be against Ping Wong and challenging is what I want. Not saying that Marquez isn't a challenge, just that I know what she can do and how to get through it. With Wong we're both looking for the knock out so somebody's going down, it's not going to the 5th round. I think that's the more exciting fight, but me and Sasha have more history. I'd honestly prefer to fight Ping Wong just because he's been on a tear, but I've beat him before already though...But it was the only fight I've ever had go to a decision so...whatever. play rock paper scissors for the chance to fight me for all I care, the ending result will be the same just then, Arnold would look off camera, then towards the interviewer shrugging his shoulders with a grin We're going to have to cut this interview short he chuckled I'm sorry bro, you know how it is

SupremeCF.com: the interviewer laughed a little himself it's cool man, I understand you're a busy man, thanks for your time and hopefully we can speak to you after a decision has been made
Back to top Go down

An Interview with Arnold Hemingway
Page 1 of 1