Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Interview with Greatness - pt 2: Dan Gallant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

An Interview with Greatness - pt 2: Dan Gallant Empty
PostSubject: An Interview with Greatness - pt 2: Dan Gallant   An Interview with Greatness - pt 2: Dan Gallant I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:52 pm

SupremeMMA.com: We are here with a very familiar face, a very dominant Dan Gallant. - Dan, The Pitbull, Gallant... I mean wow.. You have one of the greatest title reigns in history... 6-1 with the loss being a fluke for the opponent. Whats been going on with you lately? It has been awhile since our last little talk.

Dan Gallant: Thanks alot suprememma.com for taking time outta you day to interview me. Well, Life has been very hectic as of late. As the SCF/MMA world knows by know, I have a wife and foster daughter.. two women and a 1 lonely man .. i find myself at more tea parties then in the training room as of late. I found out a while ago my foster daughters - case worker, screwed up a ton of things and my family has to put my foster daughter into the system again. Its a shame really it is we are losing a major part of our family. I also got married back in May. So I have been learning on how to be a good husband. My time has been chaotic and put on an agenda as of late but it seems to be slowing up.
SupremeMMA.com: That is alot to deal with all at once. That has to be playing a major factor in the way you come prepared into the fight.

Dan Gallant: Yeah it has been a damper on things, but you have to look on the bright side of things.. I have the belt I have dominated the division time and time again and I got a great training camp. My sponsors are top notch... I mean there is very little left for me in the HW division.

SupremeMMA.com: Is 'The Pitbull' dropping weight thats what the people want to know? They have never seen such a dominant champion as they have in you Dan. Some say its time for Dan to reign in another division.

Dan Gallant: I'll tell you something that i have denied every where else. Dan Gallant has thought about it numerous times and his answer to the million dollar question time and time again is... ? No. It is not time just yet for Dan Gallant to move anywhere... I am only 6-1 I have ended careers and injured many people in that time.. I have been scaring people away from the HW division for months. I want to be here when there is a decent challenger. There WILL be a day when I go to another division. I will be a multi champion. The goal is to be the champ in every division for aslong as my body can handle.

SupremeMMA.com: You said before in a previous interview, anyone can win a belt... but only a true champion can defend his belt. In your career thus far you have defended your belt on all occasions accept to..

Dan Gallant: We dont say the ' H ' word around here lol...

SupremeMMA.com: Alrighty then lol... all but once and then in the rematch you made very short work of him.

Dan Gallant: To those words I still hold. If you cannot defend your title then you are not a champion and never were.

SupremeMMA.com: Jesse Taylor, thoughts?

Dan Gallant: Jesse Taylor... the funny thing is that me and Jesse have been friends for years.. If I lost to him I would be able to accept that.. We have trained together partied together and so many more things. We even have a Call of Duty 4 team together lol... Vive g0st! But when we step into the cage fuck all of that... he is coming for what is mine and will always be mine. I am not ok with that thought. Jesse Taylor is a great G'n'P fighter... He has great takedowns and great power in his hands.. if anyone was going to give me a run for my money it would be him. But, brothers in arms in cod4 on the mat or in the cage... thats gone out the window as soon as the refferee shouts 'FIGHT!' I am loaded for bear.

SupremeMMA.com: Your eyes just glinted with a reddish tint there lol.. one more thing before we wrap up here.. James Boltz and his interview about retiring?

Dan Gallant: I scared away another? Damnit! If this keeps up I will have to fight my self in the cage.. I think we seriously need alot more HW's in the division otherwise it could be closed... Damn you lord for giving me this absolutely dominant skill! lol.. But seriously if he wants to retire that sucks... he had such a good shot at a great career... he was rough around the edges like most rookies... but you work that off. But hey .. one less bum i need to defend my title from lol ..

SupremeMMA.com: Finally I have to ask.. What are the top 3 fights that you think the people are demanding from you before your career ends?

Dan Gallant: Ends? lol we are only just begining jeez lol .. But if I know my fans like I knows my Fans they would want to see me fight ...

Dan Gallant vs Hong Man-Choi
Dan Gallant vs Arnold Hemingway
Dan Gallant vs Fedor

SupremeMMA.com: Wow .. any of those would be an amazing contest. Arnold though?

Dan Gallant: I know my fans and I know they still talk about that night at the club with me and Arnold.. thats long and gone now but there is always that 'What If?' questing lingering around.. I cant think of a bigger card either accept maybe Fedor down the road..

SupremeMMA.com: Agreed.. and on that Dan thanks for taking your time to sit with us and thanks for the intimate interview, This is SupremeMMA.com, from Dan Gallant and Ourselves... Thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: An Interview with Greatness - pt 2: Dan Gallant   An Interview with Greatness - pt 2: Dan Gallant I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Jonny: yo gallant, for real, i got your fam in my prayers...

((and for real))

Last edited by Alan on Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: An Interview with Greatness - pt 2: Dan Gallant   An Interview with Greatness - pt 2: Dan Gallant I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:21 am

(( who was thar RP from ? lol ))
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: An Interview with Greatness - pt 2: Dan Gallant   An Interview with Greatness - pt 2: Dan Gallant I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:03 pm

look up
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interview with Greatness - pt 2: Dan Gallant   An Interview with Greatness - pt 2: Dan Gallant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Interview with Greatness - pt 2: Dan Gallant
Page 1 of 1