Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Interview with Greatness - Dan Gallant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

An Interview with Greatness - Dan Gallant Empty
PostSubject: An Interview with Greatness - Dan Gallant   An Interview with Greatness - Dan Gallant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Two Time Heavyweight Champion

An Interview with Greatness - Dan Gallant Scfdgallant

Dan Gallant

SupremeMMA.com: Dan! You are back on top of the SCF Heavyweight Division! How does it feel?

Dan Gallant: I Tell ya what, there is no greater feeling then to hold this belt. I look at it and get semi chocked out. This belt is my reminder that, no matter what happens in life, you can always bounce back. No matter how low and down life makes you, you CAN come back and return to Greatness.

SupremeMMA.com: That is a very emotional response to simple and small answer question. Now lets talk Hewitt before anything else. What are your thoughts on the Hewitt Fight?

Dan Gallant: Well, I can sum him up in about 1 Breath. Ready? * Breathes in, waits for a few seconds and breathes out * And thats what I think of Hewitt.

SupremeMMA.com: You didnt say anything?

Dan Gallant: Exactly he is nothing and No one. On the real? He had a lucky fight our first fight, and i proved it in the rematch. Now, I say he is nothing because he is just some punk kid who showed up one day won a few fights talked smack when he had the title. When he lost the fight he dissappeared. Where is he now? A real champion knows when he lost and heads back to the gym to prepare to get the title back. Hewitt? Where are you, You are nothing, and will never hold this belt again, you make me sick.

SupremeMMA.com Perhaps you hurt him so bad he can no longer fight? Or perhaps some real important stuff went down with his family?

Dan Gallant: Even IF, that were the case my image wouldnt change. He lost, he ran, plain and simple.

SupremeMMA.com: Well, lets move on. Arnold Hemingway? The people want to know if the beef is still there?

Dan Gallant: I dont think it is, I think the beef got flushed out like a 33 cent Taco. He earned his title in a what i like to call a " Thumb Wrestle " fight. I mean only Thumb Wreslting last 30 seconds. I guess that means he earned the right to shit talk and bag on people.

SupremeMMA.com: Gilbert Dos Santos? You stated you would be in his corner, on fight night. Where were you?

Dan Gallant: There was some confusion backstage, I was walking out with him and I got stopped and said maximum personell had been reached. I was unable to be there to support my great friend Santos.

SupremeMMA.com: Do you think if you had been there shouting words of advice, things would have gone differently?

Dan Gallant: That is the One Million Dollar Question, now isnt it? A part of me feels things could have gone different. But, Holgate is a helluva fighter. Not to mention Santos crew is top notch. They got Gilbert to the top without my help. But, there is always that 'What if?' question floating around.

SupremeMMA.com: Finally, Frank Masters. Many fans are suprised with the choice of you fighting a non top 5 fighter. What are your thoughts?

Dan Gallant: I sont want to sound cocky but who is this kid? He lost to Korban James whom I made easy work of in the past. He beat a rookie? Am I supposed to be impressed? I am sure he wont be as bad as my last opponents. But I really dont see this fight going past Round #1.

SupremeMMA.com: I guess, that is all the time we have. Dan Gallant, Thanks for the geat interview, Good luck with your up-coming Title Defence.

Dan Gallant: Thank you very much SupremeMMA.com, Quick Thanks and much love to the Sponsors Supreme Energy Drink, and Supreme Fight Gear. Love you Mom.
Back to top Go down

An Interview with Greatness - Dan Gallant
Page 1 of 1