Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* Empty
PostSubject: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:02 pm

The camera fades in and there stands Arnold Hemingway in what looks to be the backstage area of a club. Club based rap music is heard thumping off in the background, but not close enough to make it so that they couldn't be heard during the interview

Underground.com here with Arnold Hemingway after his split decision victory over Ping Wong, we tried to get to you sooner but we couldn't get ahold of you man, been busy?

Taking off his sunglasses as he spoke with a smile

Aw you know me I'm always where the party is! But whats good man?

Uh not much man, just the last place we expected to see you was here at a club especially with a fight with David Lee coming up

David Lee smirking...There are hundreds of beautiful ladies in here man, who the hell is David Lee?

Haha, well I kind of expected you to say something like that. It's no question that the guys at Supreme Cage Fighting don't take kind to your attitude, some even saying and I quote "playing the role of the Prick is not an original role"

Yeah I saw that..

and others are claiming that you're playing a character, and that you don't have what it wakes because you didn't finish Wong,

Yeah I saw that one too

What are your thoughts though because we havent heard much of anything about you responding to these

Because there's nothing to respond to, they're just haters. They feel threatened. The chick, champion broad knows that I'm a threat so to keep herself psyched up she has to try and make it seem like she can beat me. The other guy who just lost his belt, he feels threatened and he isn't even in my weight class, that's how much I scare these guys man. He'd chuckle So I'm just living it up right now, what they say doesn't bother me none

But what about your fight at SCF 6 with David Lee. I know you're ignoring the interviews, but you can't ignore the fact that you have a bout with an SCF veteran coming up. I noticed in previous interviews aimed at Ping Wong that you had some harsh words for David Lee as well.

No offense to David Lee, but David Lee offends me whenever he fights. The fact that he considers himself a fighter makes us fighters look bad. He's so quick to quit that it's often hard to train seriously for this guy. Long story short David is on his way out, and I'm on my way in. I plan on making short work of him, nuff said.

The man was about to respond, but a group of people rushed over, one woman grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the room they had just come out of

Haha, sorry man I'm really busy right now, maybe we can continue this another time!
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:07 pm

Little does Arnold know.. the girls that are bringing him into the next room are with Dan Gallant... Dan Gallant was at the club and over heard the Interview... Arnold walks through the door and is met by Gallant's Fist...

WHACK!!!!!!1!!!
BAM!!!!!
BAM!!!!!
BAM!!!!!
BAM!!!!!
WHACK!!!!!!1!!!

Dan Gallant: Hey Arnold... I aint threatened by you... I left your shit alone, and you knock on me? City boy better watch his mouth next time.... Call me if you want to meet up in the cage... we will work something out. * laughs and walks out *
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:39 pm

If Dan Gallant actually thought he'd just hit Arnold like he does everyone else and get away with it then he was dumber than Arnold had originally thought, which was saying alot. The first punch caught Arnold flush and sent him flying back, one of his boys blindsiding Dan with a nice right to the temple. Then another, rearing his fist back for a third as two other guys jumped on Dan. They werent friends of Arnolds, but seeing a bouncer-sized guy sneak attack someone nearly half his weight could get a couple guys pissed off fairly easy. By now, Arnold was on his feet. He grabbed a random guys beer bottle and while Dan was distracted with the others Arnold swung the bottle downwards in a diagonal motion, but just as it was about to come crashing down on Gallant's dome security had stepped in, several guys in all black diving on everyone involed, one even getting hit with the beer bottle for jumping infront of Gallant.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:40 pm

(( ooc: lol nice hype for a future match Smile But Dan Had already left =\ ))
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:05 pm

(( ooc: lol i made sure he was gone before any goonies, showed up lol ))
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:17 pm

((But since it was an immediate reaction from people in the club and you stayed there to not only attempt to land more than one shot but speak afterwards, don't you think the "goonies" would catch Dan? Especially since they were the group that pulled him away fro the interview meaning they were right there the whole time?))
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:43 pm

whatever this is, its stupid, are you LW, cause if u are, i wanna face u next
Back to top Go down
David L.
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:52 pm

(Lee has been totally revamped. Re-done stats, re-done game plan, re-done everything. But, we'll see if you can back it all up little buddy, we'll see...)
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:36 am

((I can't tell, are we roleplaying or what? You guys are blurring the line between the two.

That's cool David L, hope you have more success with him. Arnold is known for getting under peoples skin, so don't take my characters interviews as me dissing the guys behind the characters, this is just Arnold being Arnold

And thanks for that bit of knowledge Petegiz, it was really needed in this thread.

If you want Peter to fight Arnold Petegiz put out an interview dissing him or something or I could have Arnold diss Pete's performance after his next fight, either or.))
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:15 am

I was Role playing Pete is pmsing as of late even on the Warzone legaue thats on hold.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:16 am

Pete, this thread doesnt involve you Smile

So much for the hype for what ever this could have turned into.
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:24 am

((We can keep it going. It's like a whole new canister of "piss off the people who want to fight you already" fuel is being handed to Arnold here, more material to work with and build off of Laughing))
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:24 pm

((i guess i have to do brackets to be out of character, that was in character just to let u guys know, and what i say in warzone involves colm not you dj syn, i liked u before you told me to suck a cock or whatever, so your the one who was pmsing, anyways back to in character))

Dont worry arnold, ill get you in the future, just wait, if i were you, i wouldnt want the day to come
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:49 pm

(( When did i say this? lol and WCF involves me its my league. what is said on those forums is my business. Anyways, we are gonna end this childishness. and continue with the roleplaying ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*   Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arnold Hemingway Interview *Video*
Page 1 of 1