Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title Empty
PostSubject: Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title   Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:07 pm

SCF 22
Road to the Title
Saturday, September 6th
10:00 PM EST

Thomas and Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV

Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title ScfgdsantosPreview: SCF 22: Road to the Title Scfcfrazier
!Middleweight Championship!
Gilberto Dos Santos vs Carl Frazier

Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title ScfjgoldPreview: SCF 22: Road to the Title Scfmrichardson
Heavyweight Division
Johnny Gold vs Marcus Richardson

Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title ScfjwashingtonjrPreview: SCF 22: Road to the Title Scfrshingleton
Light Heavyweight Division
James Washington Jr. vs Ryan Shingleton

Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title ScfrcortezPreview: SCF 22: Road to the Title Scfldarchinyan
Welterweight Division
Rico Cortez vs Levan Darchinyan

Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title ScfbmercerPreview: SCF 22: Road to the Title Scfmmagnum
Featherweight Division
Bobby Mercer vs Misty Magnum

Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title ScfjsteelsPreview: SCF 22: Road to the Title Scfdcross
Welterweight Division
Jonny Steels vs David Cross

Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title ScfdstonersettPreview: SCF 22: Road to the Title Scfnadams
Light Heavyweight Division
Derrick Stonersett vs Nick Adams
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title   Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:20 pm

Levan Darchinyan: This will be my first fight and I plan on making it a victorious one.

Derrick Stonersett: It seems as if Nick Adams is moving up a weightclass to face me. He would be better off staying at middleweight.
Back to top Go down
James Washington Jr.
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title   Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:33 pm

Marcus Richardson: "I've been on quite a roll and have shown the world that I am a true fighter. Johnny Gold, you are no different from the rest and I plan on putting on the best show for the world that I can. Get ready for these hands."

James Washington Jr: "I have finally found the winning road and plan to stick on it. Ryan Shingleton, I don't know much about you but I go in a fight with respect for each fighter. This is nothing personal but I have to win this fight in a impact."

Rico Cortez: "Levan Darchinyan, you are so cocky thinking you will win but you forget who I am. I will make sure this fight is a nightmare for you and make sure that you get it through your head that winning is just not a choice for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title   Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview: SCF 22: Road to the Title
Page 1 of 1