Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round!

Go down 
5 posters

Should We Have Another Tournament? If so, Which Division?
No, I didn't like this one so I doubt a second would be good.
Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_vote_lcap0%Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, The Heavyweight Division!
Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_vote_lcap20%Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes, The Light Heavyweight Division!
Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_vote_lcap20%Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes, The Middleweight Division!
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes, The Welterweight Division!
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes, The Lightweight Division!
Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_vote_lcap0%Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, ANOTHER Feathweight Division!
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round!   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 pm

---

Last edited by Maria C. on Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
heavymetalnick
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round!   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:36 am

"I think that was a terrible decision. I'll definately be looking to have a rematch with Descott sometime in the future. Congrats to Sasha for winning the tourney. I'll be coming for that belt.
Back to top Go down
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round!   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:08 pm

Fred: That was a tough tournament. I'm very tired and hurt but I'm full of pride and happiness. I want to thank my sponsors, my family and my team. I want to thank SFC too for this opportunity to fight the best fighters in the world. I'm going yo heal my leg and rest for a while. I'll come back for the belt. Thank you for your support. Domo arigato.
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round!   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:57 pm

Sanae, shut up fool, i danced circles around you in the standup and you barely phased me on the ground, clearly should have been clearcut all 3 judges picking me, you mustve paid cecil peoples off, anyways sasha, this fight in our future will be epic, i will train hard and be the greatest peter descott youve seen in ages
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round!   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:36 pm

Sasha Marquez
I've been quiet up until now. I wanted to save everything for this moment. This is probably the best thing that has ever happened in my career. I promise to defend this belt with honor and once again be a fighting Champion. Thank you all very much.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round!   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Final Round!
Page 1 of 1