Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round

Go down 
+2
heavymetalnick
Maria C.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:19 pm

---
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
heavymetalnick
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:08 pm

"I'm excited about my win, but I can't think about that too much. I need to focus on Sasha. She finished her fight in the first round, while I went the distance, but that's not going to matter. I feel like I have the skills to hang with her on the ground and not get submitted. I guess we'll see if I'm right later tonight. Good luck Sasha."
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Victor, you ran right into my gameplan, i wanted you to waste all your energy, i wanted it to be a brawl back and forth, and i wanted to knock you out....perfect fight in my opinion, fred, im sorry man, but your my next victim, your not stopping me from making the finals
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:22 pm

(Because I posted late I'll give an extra hour or two delay should anyone drop by and want to leave fight comments or interviews)
Back to top Go down
victorgillean
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:49 pm

I am not one to make excuses, you beat me fair and square even if I wasn't actually knocked out. You Hyper extended my leg early on so it was hard for me to stand after taking any shot. But you hit me and I hit the ground, you saw that I wasn't out, and you were going to try to finish it but the ref stopped you. I am sure that I could have held you off for thirty more seconds and let it go to the judges who would have loved my overly aggressive style. But what can I say, I gave the number 1 ranked FW in the SCF the fight of his life and if that doesn't put me on the top five, I don't know what will.
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:56 pm

(Rather than the hours apart I figured we'd just do them a day apart, so that tomorrow at 10pm it'll be the Semi Finals and on Monday Night the Final Round/Number One Contender's Match)
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:39 am

Maria C. wrote:
(Rather than the hours apart I figured we'd just do them a day apart, so that tomorrow at 10pm it'll be the Semi Finals and on Monday Night the Final Round/Number One Contender's Match)

bummer
Back to top Go down
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:51 am

Fred: Misty, you are my toughest opponent to date. You hurt me and I can see you've trained a lot for the Grand Prix. I'm not at 100% after our fight but I'm ready to defeat Peter DeScott. I've a ton of respect for you, Peter and our battle will be a slugfest.
Back to top Go down
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:12 pm

Felippe Flores: I ran into the toughest fighter in the tournament and I couldn't contain her on the ground. She will be tough for anyone to beat, but tonight just wasn't to be. Good luck Sasha on the rest of the way through, however, I don't think you'll be needing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Second Round
Page 1 of 1