Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Semi Finals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Semi Finals Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Semi Finals   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Semi Finals I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:04 pm

---
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Semi Finals   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Semi Finals I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:29 am

Fred, you were the better fighter tonight, good luck against sasha, but i got the fight i wanted, kondo, your going to be anally raped
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Semi Finals   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Semi Finals I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:11 am

"Obviously i'm upset that I lost, but i'm still happy with how I performed against a veteran like Sasha in my 3rd fight. I feel like a rematch, where i'd be fresh, would be different. And now I get to fight Descott, another veteran. I'm not planning on losing my first and second fights ever on the same night. I'm going to submit you."
Back to top Go down
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Semi Finals   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Semi Finals I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:28 am

Fred: Wow! I can't believe it! I knew when the tournament matches were made official that the milestone was Peter DeScott. I sincerelly didn't believe that I could win this fight, especially after the punishement I receive from Sophie. I now have to face the favourite. No kneebars, Sasha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Semi Finals   Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Semi Finals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: EPIC! Featherweight Grand Prix: Semi Finals
Page 1 of 1