Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem

Go down 
+5
CurseD
Alan
Darnoc68
Gilberto Dos Santos
Maria C.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:30 pm

SCF 21
Pure Mayhem
Saturday, August 23rd
10:00 PM EST

Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT

Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem ScfjsteelsPreview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem Scfmsteal
!Welterweight Championship!
Jonny Steels vs Max Steal

Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem ScfahemingwayPreview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem Scfrarroyo
!Lightweight Championship!
Arnold Hemingway vs Roger Arroyo

Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem ScfcfrazierPreview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem Scfcdonovan
Middleweight Division
Carl Frazier vs Conor Dononvan

Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem ScfpdescottPreview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem Scfsmachado
Featherweight Division
Peter DeScott vs Sergio Machado

Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem ScffasahinaPreview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem Scfffisher
Featherweight Division
Fred Asahina vs Felix Fisher

Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem ScfbmacdougallPreview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem Scfrjohnson
Light Heavyweight Division
Beowulf MacDougall vs Reggie Johnson

Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem ScfascarderaPreview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem Scfbdubrow
Heavyweight Division
Anthony Scardera vs Brian Dubrow
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:09 pm

Fred: Good luck, Fisher. I have a perfect records and this will continue after our fight.
Back to top Go down
Darnoc68
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Darnoc68

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:39 pm

Beowulf MacDougall: Best of luck to ya Reggie Johnson. See you in the cage.
Back to top Go down
http://sohk.org
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:01 pm

Jonny: Max, good luck to you tonight my friend. I know we will put on a show. I AM leaving tonight with my second belt. Sorry I have to dismantle you and destroy your dreams like this, but that belt is MINE.

Carl: Conor, it will be an honor to share the cage with you, but my undefeated record WILL stay intact tonight. I wish you the best of luck though.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:12 pm

Conor Donovan: This is kinda a "can you hang with the big boys" fight for me. Carl is an established fighter with a very dominant presence in the cage. I have turned things around from my slow start and we'll see if all my training has paid off in this upcoming fight against Carl. Carl, I wish you the best of luck, lad and may the better fighter win.
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:03 am

Peter-Sergio best of luck to you man, but i need to impress in this fight
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Sergio Machado: I don't know much about my opponent besides his last fight with Wright. She exposed alot of weaknesses that I think I can take advantage of and hopefully do what she could not do in beating DeScott. DeScott, I respect you, but I must crush you.

Arnold Hemingway: I guess this is what happens when a division clears out at the same time huh. You might as well give me my money and knockout of the night award right now!
Back to top Go down
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:33 am

Max: The Main F'n event! The fans are going to get their money worth for this card. I love being the under-dog, it allows me to go out and put on a show with no pressure weighing me down.

Felix: Two undefeated fighters walk in, and only one walks out. Fred, watch out for these wrecking balls that I call fists.
Back to top Go down
Redman(Reggie Johnson)
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster
Redman(Reggie Johnson)

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:10 pm

i am looking forward to make an impact and redeem myself from my horrible debut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem
Page 1 of 1