Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem

Go down 
+5
Shingo
Gilberto Dos Santos
Alan
CurseD
Maria C.
9 posters

Which Fights Do You Believe Were the Best Fights of the Night?
Max Steal vs Jonny Steels
Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_vote_lcap14%Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Arnold Hemingway vs Roger Arroyo
Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_vote_lcap7%Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Carl Frazier vs Conor Dononvan
Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_vote_lcap21%Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Peter DeScott vs Sergio Machado
Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_vote_lcap7%Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Fred Asahina vs Felix Fisher
Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_vote_lcap29%Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Beowulf MacDougall vs Reggie Johnson
Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_vote_lcap14%Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Anthony Scardera vs Brian Dubrow
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:11 pm

MatchWinnerLoserMethodRoundTime
1Anthony ScarderaBrian DubrowTKO(Injury)34:36
2Beowulf MacDougallReggie JohnsonSubmission(Kimura31:29
3Fred AsahinaFelix FisherSplit Decision35:00
4Peter DeScottSergio MachadoTKO(Low Kick)34:44
5Carl FrazierConor DononvanUnanimous Decision35:00
6Arnold Hemingway Roger ArroyoKnockout23:16
7Max StealJonny SteelsKnockout24:48

Legend:
*White - Normal Bout
*Yellow - Title Fight
*Blue - Number One Contender
*Orange - Knockout of the Night
*Green - Submission of the Night

Last edited by Maria C. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:23 pm

Conor Donovan: Well... I don't think it was Frazier's fight unanimously. I felt I did enough to win this fight, but I left it up to the judges and that hasn't proven to work in the past for me. Great fight Frazier, we'll have to do this again, lad.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:25 pm

Carl: Good fight Conor. I cant believe I didnt finish you. You are a tough kid, goog luck to you..

Jonny: Geez, that guy has granite for a chin. I tagged him several times and nothing. Good fight Max and congrats to you! I WILL be back...FUCK I CANT BELIEVE I LOST!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:41 am

Fred: That was a tough one. Felix is one of the GP favourites in my opinion. It goes to distance but I feel great after this fight and it'll help me to focus in the GP.
Back to top Go down
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:38 am

Fleix: Fred, you are one tough dude. I don't see how a judge could have seen in 30-27 for either of us, because that was a war. I hope to see you again in the future.

Max: I won the WW title and the KO of the night? I promised the fans a show and they got one! Jonny, you hit like a bull. I'm sure we will meet again in the neaqr future.
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:12 pm

Peter- Sergio, you fought like a warrior, but i definately needed to prove i belonged in the fw division, and you unfortunaly had to be the one i showed up against
Back to top Go down
Darnoc68
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Darnoc68

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:43 pm

Beowulf MacDougall: Well Reggie, it looks like me time in the gym paid off this time. You put up one hell of a fight. Now it back to the gym to keep the wins coming in. Buaidh No Bas!
Back to top Go down
http://sohk.org
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Arnold Hemingway: Arnold 3:16 says: I just whooped your ass!....get it? Because I beat him at the 3:16 mark....and....I whooped his ass...Damn Max for taking my KO of the night though, bastard...SBFS went 2-3 on this card, no biggie though, you win some you lose some, my guys will be back, trust me.

Sergio Machado: I was very nervous in this fight, Peter DeScott is a great fighter, all I can do now is hope the first fight jitters are out and that I can perform to my best in the Grand Prix. Good fight, and hopefully I meet you again Peter.
Back to top Go down
Redman(Reggie Johnson)
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster
Redman(Reggie Johnson)

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:35 pm

reggie: man if the fight went to the score cards i think i would have won if you look at the stats it looks like i won but i got to hand it to you area sneaky guy and you got me me confused your a great fighter what can i say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem   Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: SCF 21: Pure Mayhem
Page 1 of 1