Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preview: SCF 15: Fearless

Go down 
+7
happylad
Gilberto Dos Santos
Shingo
Shinjin
DJ-Syn
terrance
Maria C.
11 posters

What Will be the Outcome of Hemingway vs Wong?
Arnold Hemingway via Knockout
Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_vote_lcap71%Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Arnold Hemingway via Submission
Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_vote_lcap0%Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Arnold Hemingway via Unanimous/Majority/Split Decision
 0% [ 0 ]
Ping Wong via Knockout
Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_vote_lcap14%Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Ping Wong via Submission
 0% [ 0 ]
Ping Wong via Unanimous/Majority/Split Decision
Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_vote_lcap14%Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Preview: SCF 15: Fearless Empty
PostSubject: Preview: SCF 15: Fearless   Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:04 pm

SCF 15
Fearless
Saturday, July 12th
9:00 PM EST

Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT

Preview: SCF 15: Fearless ScfahemingwayPreview: SCF 15: Fearless Scfpwong
!Lightweight Championship!
Arnold Hemingway vs Ping Wong

Preview: SCF 15: Fearless ScfsmarquezPreview: SCF 15: Fearless Scftreaume
Lightweight Division
Sasha Marquez vs Terrance Reaume

Preview: SCF 15: Fearless ScfgdsantosPreview: SCF 15: Fearless Scfnsilva
Middleweight Division
Gilberto Dos Santos vs Naruto Silva

Preview: SCF 15: Fearless ScfamagnumPreview: SCF 15: Fearless Scfrshingleton
Middleweight Division
Andy Magnum vs Ryan Shinleton

Preview: SCF 15: Fearless ScfjboltzPreview: SCF 15: Fearless Scfjsteroid
Heavyweight Division
James Boltz vs Jason Steroid

Preview: SCF 15: Fearless ScfvgilleanPreview: SCF 15: Fearless Scfkkimber
Lightweight Division
Victor Gillean vs Keith Kimber

Preview: SCF 15: Fearless ScfchowellPreview: SCF 15: Fearless Scfnopicture
Heavyweight Division
Conrad Howell vs Jesse Taylor

Last edited by Maria C. on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
terrance
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 15: Fearless   Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:27 pm

I will be making my SCF debut against Sasha Marquez at SCF 15: Fearless. I'm extremely excited about this oppurtunity to show the world my knock out power. I intend on winning this fight by a KO in the first round. I know my opponent has been here since SCF 1 and is the former light weight champion but I can't think of a better way to enter the SCF than witha knock out win over the former champ
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 15: Fearless   Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:35 pm

Naruto Silva: I face the great Gilberto Dos Santos. Former champ and current ass kicker. I am honored to take fight with Gilberto. Two Similar styles, this is going to be best ground war ever.

Ping Wong: Warrior Arnold, at first i was skeptical of you. Anyone can win a title, a Champion defends his title. You prove me wrong, you beat Sasha in great battle. But, last time we fought, your barely escaped with the win. Split decision... only blemish on record. This time Zui Quan will finish you. I take SCF belt back to homeland China.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 15: Fearless   Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Sasha Marquez: This is my first fight back since losing the rematch against Arnold Hemingway. My opponnet plans on knocking me out in the first, only problem I see is the fact that, that isn't possible. I've never been legitamately knocked out in the first. Haha... this is basically a warm up fight for the Featherweight Grand Prix. Good luck guy.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 15: Fearless   Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:52 pm

Ryan: Andy, I hope your health insurance plan is good. The E.R. doctors are going to get a chance to practice their stitching techniques after I'm done with you. Nothing personal, just buisness.
Back to top Go down
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 15: Fearless   Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:50 am

I'm looking forward to our fight, Naruto. I know that you're a better fighter than your record says. Let's the fireworks begin!
Back to top Go down
happylad
happylad

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 15: Fearless   Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:43 am

Keith: Victor, this is going to be one fun fight and I really am looking forward to fighting you. I am ready to get back on the right track to the tittle. I will do my best and throw everything I have and I hope you do the same and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 15: Fearless   Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:13 pm

Arnold Hemingway: I may have barely escaped with a win, but you barely escaped with your jaw. They say there's never been a fight where Wong hasn't dropped his opponent with a strike, but remember who knocked who down first in our fight and how fast they did it Wong....after SCF 15 there will be absolutely no doubt who the most devistating striker is.
Back to top Go down
Darnoc68
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Darnoc68

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 15: Fearless   Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:20 am

Conrad Howell: Jesse Taylor looks like you coming off of two wins over the same guy so I not sure of what skill level you really are at, but I am not going to this fight lightly. But the out come will help me decide where I go from here. So best of luck and Buaidh No Bas.
Back to top Go down
http://sohk.org
terrance
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 15: Fearless   Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:46 am

my oppoent says they cant be knock out in the first round well you know what I say...Theres a first time for everything.
Back to top Go down
Aftershock
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 15: Fearless   Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:58 pm

Shingo wrote:
Ryan: Andy, I hope your health insurance plan is good. The E.R. doctors are going to get a chance to practice their stitching techniques after I'm done with you. Nothing personal, just buisness.

Andy Magnum: In SCF... there is without a doubt, no shortage of folks doing a lot of talking but not saying anything. Here is just another example. Ryan... nothing personal, but you've just pissed off the wrong skinhead. Oi!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 15: Fearless   Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:33 am

James: Jason, I am gonna have to put you away Im afraid, Im done with this losing shit. Time to get back on track and make head way for the title..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 15: Fearless   Preview: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview: SCF 15: Fearless
Page 1 of 1