Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title

Go down 
4 posters

Which Fights Do You Believe Were the Best Fights of the Night?
Derrick Stonersett vs Nick Adams
Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_vote_lcap17%Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Jonny Steels vs David Cross
Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_vote_lcap0%Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bobby Mercer vs Misty Magnum
Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_vote_lcap17%Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rico Cortez vs Levan Darchinyan
 17% [ 1 ]
James Washington Jr. vs Ryan Shingleton
Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_vote_lcap0%Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Johnny Gold vs Marcus Richardson
Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_vote_lcap33%Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Gilberto Dos Santos vs Carl Frazier
Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_vote_lcap16%Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title   Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:46 am

SCF 22
Road to the Title
Saturday, September 6th
10:00 PM EST

Thomas and Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV

MatchWinnerLoserMethodRoundTime
1Derrick Stonersett Nick AdamsUnanimous Decision35:00
2Jonny SteelsDavid CrossKnockout32:57
3Bobby MercerMisty MagnumSplit Decision35:00
4Rico CortezLevan DarchinyanInjury(Broken Rib)14:44
5James Washington Jr. vs Ryan ShingletonKnockout34:01
6Johnny GoldMarcus RichardsonTKO(Strikes)11:24
7Gilberto Dos SantosCarl FrazierUnanimous Decision55:00

Legend:
*White - Normal Bout
*Yellow - Title Fight
*Blue - Number One Contender
*Orange - Knockout of the Night
*Green - Submission of the Night
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title   Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:58 am

Derrick Stonersett: "I felt real good in this fight. Nick is a tough guy and packs a punch, but I did what I needed to to win the fight."

Levan Darchinyan: "A few weeks before the fight, I suffered an injured rib during a sparring session. I tried to be the tough guy by still fighting, but I should have withdrawn myself from the fight. Not to take anything away from Rico... but it wasn't the your body shots that did my ribs in. I'll be taking some time off to recover."
Back to top Go down
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title   Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:17 am

Gilberto: What can I say? Carl is a great opponent but I'm currently in the top of my game. I may be gaining weight and moving temporary to the LHW division.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title   Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:11 pm

Carl: Great fight Gilberto. It sucks having lost my first fight, but at least it was to the champ. I have to regroup and get ready for my next fight.

Jonny: Man it feels good to get the W again. Did it in a nice knockout fashion and am happy with my performance tonight.

Bobby: Great fight Misty. We will have to do that again sometime and hopefully it wont be so close. HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title   Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: SCF 22: Road to the Title
Page 1 of 1