Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day

Go down 
+2
Kidd
Maria C.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day   Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:28 pm

SCF 4
Execution Day
MatchWinnerLoserMethodRoundTime
1Bill HuntJason DavisUnanimous Decision35:00
2Korban James Frank MastersKnockout33:48
3Brandon BlackNaruto SilvaUnanimous Decision35:00
4Arnold HemingwayPing WongSplit Decision35:00
5Gilberto Dos SantosAndy MagnumSubmission(Armbar)2
1:52

Legend:
*White - Normal Bout
*Yellow - Title Fight
*Blue - Number One Contender
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day   Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:22 am

Arnold Hemingway: I wanted to come out here and expose Ping Wong as a over-rated fighter but I couldnt finish him. I thought I had him early, dropped him in like the first minute and I was like "Oh it's over son", the ref stood us up and I opened him up with some nice counter strikes, dropped him AGAIN, I thought he was done in that first round but he has heart, I'll give him that much. He caught me with some mean body shots too so yeah he put up a fight no doubt. The fans started booing at one point and it threw me off, I'm not sure why they were booing but I didnt fight the same afterwards, maybe it was because the favorite was being put on his ass constantly but whatever, I didn't win the way I wanted to but a win's a win.
Back to top Go down
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day   Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:41 am

Nice fight, Magnum. You sure have worked in you submission defense lately. You're a tough opponent and you catch me with nice blows but I'm not a paper champ. If anybody want my belt he has to be better than me and nobody can excel me in the ground.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day   Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:57 pm

Ping Wong: How did I lose? The crowd was behind me, i knocked him down more times then he took me down.. i was the aggressor i was robbed.

Naruto Silva: Good fight... I will be back for a rematch.
Back to top Go down
Aftershock
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day   Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm

Gilberto Dos Santos wrote:
Nice fight, Magnum. You sure have worked in you submission defense lately. You're a tough opponent and you catch me with nice blows but I'm not a paper champ. If anybody want my belt he has to be better than me and nobody can excel me in the ground.

ANDY MAGNUM: ... I know Gilberto, that you are currently the champion and i am the challenger, but i'll tell you what, you train... and train hard. Defend that belt when you think you have to and when you're ready to face me again, you just let me know because the next time, you won't walk away so easily.

It was a great battle and i'm sure the draw of a rematch will be bigger then anything ever seen in the mixed martial arts world. So, as stated, train, defend and get ready because i'll be back. I'll be back with the vengance that only I can bring.
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day   Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:27 pm

Arnold Hemingway: You were robbed alright Wong, robbed of the false hype that surrounded you. Anytime you want a rematch you got it pal, I'll make sure I stop you in the first round next time. But before I do that I plan on shutting up a certain title holder who's keeping my belt warm for me. Sasha! It's only a matter of time before I punch you in that pretty little face putting a 1 under that loss column of yours so I suggest you sleep with that title, wear it everywhere and spend as much time with it as you can because soon it will be around my waist.
Back to top Go down
random
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day   Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:57 am

Black: It sucks that I couldn't deliver the knockout...this win feels pointless without it. I'll swing for the fences next time.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day   Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Ping Wong: Cockiness is sign for cowards. A true warrior prepares for the next fight, he doesnt think of himself as a god... he waits to be embraced as one. You will earn respect quicker via self control and preformance. Cockiness makes you look and sound like a punch drunk mule.

Be ready for a rematch soon. also by my research .. there are a few people ahead of you for that title shot hehe ...
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day   Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:31 pm

Ping Wong: Btw ... leave the groin shots and headbutts at home next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day   Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: SCF 4: Execution Day
Page 1 of 1