Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood

Go down 
+3
Kidd
David L.
Maria C.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood Empty
PostSubject: Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood   Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:50 am

SCF 6
Bad Blood
Saturday, May 10th
9:00PM EST

Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood ScfsmarquezPreview: SCF 6: Bad Blood Scfbdaniels
!Lightweight Championship!
Sasha Marquez vs Brian Daniels

*Round IV*
Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood ScfpdescottPreview: SCF 6: Bad Blood Scfcleenig
Lightweight Division
Peter DeScott vs Chrissy Leenig

Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood ScfahemingwayPreview: SCF 6: Bad Blood Scfdlee
Lightweight Division
Arnold Hemingway vs David Lee

Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood ScfnopicturePreview: SCF 6: Bad Blood Scfkclark
Middleweight Division
Rick McKinley vs Kevin Clark

Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood ScfnsilvaPreview: SCF 6: Bad Blood Scfclove
Middleweight Division
Naruto Silva vs Carmelo Love

Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood ScfsholgatePreview: SCF 6: Bad Blood Scfkjames
Heavyweight Division
Saxon Holgate vs Korban James

Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood ScfascarderaPreview: SCF 6: Bad Blood Scfnopicture
Heavyweight Division
Anthony Scardera vs Bill Hunt

Last edited by SupremeCF on Fri May 09, 2008 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood   Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:35 pm

------
Back to top Go down
David L.
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood   Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:36 pm

David Lee - I expect for this to be a good fight. I have a new prospective, and a whole new game plan, that is sure to give me the W. I'mn pretty sure that Hemingway is going to try and stand with me, which is a smart move on his behalf. But, I plan on evading his attempts to knock me out, and take him down. And, from there, I'm just gonna run a clinic on the guy.

Carmelo Love - I plan to take this fight to the ground and prove that I'm the superior when it's comes to the ground. I believe that jiu-jitsu is better than Silva's, and I strongly believe that my G 'n' P is one of the best in the country. Just know that there is no way I plan on letting this fight go to the judges.
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood   Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Arnold Hemingway: David I gotta ask you something man, what's worse....losing repeatedly, or fighting the new kid, studying his fights until you knew exactly how he fought, throwing out your old camp to train with new guys and STILL losing? I'm sure that by Saturday you can come up with the answer to that question.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood   Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:16 pm

Chrissy Leenig: Part 4? I guess the SCF fans love this great matchup. I damn well promise the fans this time around there will be no out-of-thin-air knee bars to win. The Fight will be alot liek the last a pure beat down on Peter DeScott, This time I am taking the win that i deserve. No Flukes this time Peter. Say your prayers and eat your vitamins.

Rick McKinley: I lost my first fight, but I am greatful for the loss. It showed me the flaws in my game. Hopefully, I will prevail this time around.

Naruto Silva: Carmelo Love wants to take this to the ground? * laughs * Did I win the lottery? I am being Punked? I would love this fight to go to the ground. Two GnP ground fighters? This is going to be a brawl.
Back to top Go down
David L.
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood   Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:13 pm

Kidd wrote:
Arnold Hemingway: David I gotta ask you something man, what's worse....losing repeatedly, or fighting the new kid, studying his fights until you knew exactly how he fought, throwing out your old camp to train with new guys and STILL losing? I'm sure that by Saturday you can come up with the answer to that question.

((Lee has been restarted. It's suppose to be like he was never here to begin with))
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood   Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:30 pm

((?

Oh, I thought you changed your stats and made it like your guy got got a new team that trains you differently. Thats what I would've done. Ah well, sucks for the guys who already beat you lol))
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood   Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:15 am

Anthony Scardera vs Bill Hunt added to the card!
Back to top Go down
random
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood   Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:49 am

Daniels: I have to win this fight. The lw division has to be the strongest here and I don't know if I'll be able to climb back up the ladder to get another shot (1 fight #1 contender, ftw Razz). I'll have to plan for this fight...and stick to the plan or else I'll be tapping.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood   Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:31 pm

Sasha: I'm on top of my game and will win this fight. I've come too far to lose my belt now.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
scardera
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood   Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:15 pm

Anthony Scardera:i will win my debut. Bill Hunt im gonna make you tap!! I'm ready to work my way to a belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood   Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview: SCF 6: Bad Blood
Page 1 of 1