Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment

Go down 
+5
terrance
Denea
Shinjin
CurseD
Maria C.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:58 pm

SCF 17
Reckless Endangerment
Saturday, July 26th
9:00 PM EST

ARCO Arena, Sacramento, CA

MatchWinnerLoserMethodRoundTime
1Brad Dknee Brian DubrowTKO(Injury)33:04
2Felix FisherAna GarciaKnockout22:07
3Andy Magnum Conor DonovanUnanimous Decision35:00
4Ryan Shingleton Tanner SmithSubmission(Strikes)33:37
5Peter DeScott Terrance ReaumeTKO(Injury)21:21
6Max StealRobert Holgate Submission(Americana)12:39
7Dan GallantJesse TaylorKnockout(High Kick)34:10

Legend:
*White - Normal Bout
*Yellow - Title Fight
*Blue - Number One Contender
*Orange - Knockout of the Night
*Green - Submission of the Night
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:09 pm

Conor Donovan: I'm very disappointed in my performance. Hats off to Magnum...
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:39 pm

Robert Holgate: I really did never see that coming. That was pretty impressive Max. Good job.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Denea
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster
Denea

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:56 pm

Brad Dknee: Wow! Mr. Dubrow can really take some blows! Let me start off by saying... That was a hell of a fight Brian, I wish you the best, and I know I will be seeing you again.

I also want to thank the fans... you guys were just insane during the fight. Your chears really motivated me tonight, and for that I thank you!

Biggest thanks goes out to the SFC for allowing me to begin my journey in MMA.

Thank you all, and you will definitely be seeing me again!
Back to top Go down
terrance
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 pm

Terrance: unable to comment
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:52 pm

Dan Gallant: Damn that guy hits harder then anyone i have fought yet .. He hurt my ribs good in that fight .. his punches where pinpoint accurate. Hats off to Jesse Taylor in that fight .. I thought i was going down after a few of those shots. Thanks to all my sponsors, fans and family. Another fight and another win.. the onl question is.. Who is next to step into my yard, 'The Pitbull's' Yard.
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:03 am

Peter-I won, and im not setting my sights on the fw tourney, terrance you put up more fight then i thought, you have heart, and thats what i respect most
Back to top Go down
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:02 pm

Felix: I still take you to dinner, even though I knocked out a couple of your teeth....

Ryan: Who taps out to strikes? That is embarassing my friend. I knew that I would win by a stoppage, but I never expected that. *laughs*

Max: I told the fans I would put on a show, but I bet they never expected it to go down like that agianst the former MW champ!
Back to top Go down
happylad
happylad

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Tanner: I bit off a little more then i could chew in that last fight. Your a good guy Ryan and thanks for the fight, looking forward to a rematch later on.

Brian: *Bows* Good fight Brad. It would have been really close if my eye had just stopped bleeding. I'm going to improving a lot after this fight now know what this league is all about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment
Page 1 of 1