Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment

Go down 
+6
James Washington Jr.
Shingo
Denea
CurseD
Shinjin
Maria C.
10 posters

Which Fighters Will Shine the Brightest Come SCF 17?
Dan Gallant
Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_lcap20%Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Jesse Taylor
Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_lcap10%Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Robert Holgate
Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_lcap10%Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Max Steal
Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_lcap0%Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Peter DeScott
 10% [ 2 ]
Terrance Reaume
Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_lcap0%Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ryan Shingleton
 10% [ 2 ]
Tanner Smith
 0% [ 0 ]
Andy Magnum
Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_lcap5%Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Conor Donovan
 10% [ 2 ]
Felix Fisher
 10% [ 2 ]
Ana Garcia
 0% [ 0 ]
Brad Dknee
 10% [ 2 ]
Brian Dubrow
Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_lcap5%Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment Empty
PostSubject: Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:30 am

SCF 17
Reckless Endangerment
Saturday, July 26th
9:00 PM EST

ARCO Arena, Sacramento, CA

Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment ScfdgallantPreview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment Scfnopicture
!Heavyweight Championship!
Dan Gallant vs Jesse Taylor

Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment ScfrholgatePreview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment Scfmsteal
Welterweight Division
Robert Holgate vs Max Steal

Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment ScfpdescottPreview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment Scftreaume
Lightweight Division
Peter DeScott vs Terrance Reaume

Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment ScfrshingletonPreview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment Scftsmith
Light Heavyweight Division
Ryan Shingleton vs Tanner Smith

Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment ScfamagnumPreview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment Scfcdonovan
Middleweight Division
Andy Magnum vs Conor Donovan

Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment ScfffisherPreview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment Scfagarcia
Featherweight Division
Felix Fisher vs Ana Garcia

Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment ScfbdkneePreview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment Scfbdubrow
Heavyweight Division
Brad Dknee vs Brian Dubrow

Last edited by Maria C. on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:59 pm

Robert Holgate: I'm looking for another great fight to start off my return to Welterweight. Don't dissapoint me Max.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:59 pm

Conor Donovan: I'm looking for my third straight victory and I'm just now starting to feel my training paying off. Magnum... I wouldn't want to be you on this night, because you're going to get roughed up, lad.
Back to top Go down
Denea
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster
Denea

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:25 pm

Brad Dknee: Dknee vs Dubrow... this is the fight everyone will be impressed with. I am coming off an amazing week of training, and slamming about a 1/2 gallon of olive oil daily to help out with my calorie intake, and really ground'n & pound'n my sparing partner.

Dubrow... I am coming for you! I wish you the best, safe, and healthy beating.
Back to top Go down
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:59 pm

Felix: Time for my debut baby! Ana, I usually don't hit girls, but I need the money. It's too bad that you'll be the first to dind out why they call me the wrecking crew. Maybe we can get dinner after the fight?

Ryan: Tanner, I don't know much about you, but that doesn't really matter. It's all about me in that cage. I do what I want in there.

Max: Robert, I'd like to thank you for taking this fight. You know I don't care much about wins and losses, I just want to put on a show. What better way is there for me to put on a show than to step up a weight class and fight a former champ. It's show time baby!
Back to top Go down
James Washington Jr.
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:04 am

Ana: "Felix, hopefully after th fight you won't be let down that you lost to a strong woman like myself. As for dinner, I don't date within my job."
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:13 am

Peter- No doubt im winning this, and impressively, if i cant beat this kid, then what the hell am i doing with my life
Back to top Go down
terrance
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:16 pm

terrance-you say if you cant beat me then what the hell are you doing with your life well you may have to rethink your career after SCF 17
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Dan Gallant: ahhh Mr Jesse Taylor .. You have made a name for yourself in the HW division taking down Mark Martin not once but twice .. and then another victim after that .. Some say this could be the guy to end my reign as champion. You want to know what i think ? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! You are just another chump they are tossing me. I have beaten everyone in this division, there is only you left. The time for games is over, know this.. when you walk into that cage Saturday night... Your career is in dire jeopardy 1 small slip from you and the gig is up... Dont choke, dont blink, dont do anything stupid, because thats when 'The Pitbull' goes for the throat.
Back to top Go down
happylad
happylad

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:19 pm

Tanner: Ryan, oooooh, baby. I am going to dominate you in this match. I'm going to work you like a little slave. I'm going to do everything to win this fight no matter what it takes. I'm throwing it all down in the cage this weekend.

Brian- It will be a honor to fight you Mr. Dknee. I have fought many opponents and you are no different then any of them. I will fight you till you cannot fight anymore. My style is unque and taught by a legendary master, and he has trained me well and I will not let him down. Good luck Dknee and may the best man win. *Bows*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment   Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview: SCF 17: Reckless Endangerment
Page 1 of 1