Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions

Go down 
+2
terrance
Maria C.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions   Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:21 pm

---
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
terrance
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions   Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:51 pm

Well the fight against Kimber wasn't a great fight I still only lost by split decision so that shows me I was close. I feel if I hadn't held onto thefence I probably would have won the fight.
Back to top Go down
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions   Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:30 pm

Johnny: Master's you are one tough S.O.B. I thought I was done for. Better to be lucky than good sometimes, so I will take this win and try to build on it. I hope to see you again in the future.
Back to top Go down
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions   Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:55 am

Conor Donovan: I ended that fight quicker then I anticipated. I saw the opening and utilized it. I finally feel like I'm coming around as a fighter. This win definitely felt good.
Back to top Go down
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions   Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 am

Oh, Sophie. Look at her. She seems to be sleeping. Too bad that when she wakes up she will have one of the worst headaches of her life.
Back to top Go down
happylad
happylad

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions   Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:31 pm

Sophie: Fred your a good fighter and I underestimated you. But I wasn't at my best and was feeling very off in the fight I am looking forward to entering the ring against you at a later time.

Keith: Terrence you held your own against me. Even though I thought that I dominated the hole match and should have one by a unanimous decision a wins a win and you did good buddy. Good luck in your next fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions   Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: HCF 3: Bad Intentions
Page 1 of 1