Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide

Go down 
+2
Petegiz
Maria C.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide   Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:59 pm

SCF 5
Genocide
MatchWinnerLoserMethodRoundTime
1Ping WongDavid CrossTKO31:25
2Andy MagnumRick McKinleyUnanimous Decision33:48
3Robert HolgateCal CarterTKO(Injury)34:59
4Peter DeScottChrissy LeenigSubmission(Kneebar)35:00
5Aleksander HewittDan GallantTKO(Strikes)43:37

Legend:
*White - Normal Bout
*Yellow - Title Fight
*Blue - Number One Contender
*Orange - Knockout of the Night
*Green - Submission of the Night
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide   Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:54 pm

Pete-Im not happy with my performance, i didnt live up to any expectations, ill take the win, cause i knew i couldnt take it to decision, whos next
Back to top Go down
random
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide   Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:07 pm

Hewitt: It feels great to have the belt around my waist. I controlled the entire fight and was trying to make it goto the fifth so I could end it via a flying knee but that just wasn't in the cards. I will do my best to keep this belt.

Cross: Another loss means another grueling training camp for my next fight. Good job Ping.

Cal Carter: I came in on short notice and it showed. I just couldn't get my plan into play and I ended up with one eye to see out of. I hope to be back stronger next time.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide   Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:43 pm

Dan Gallant: Hewitt, You had me from the get go... I thought i was going to end you within the first half of the first round ... thats how it started to look. I got over anxious... I got over-confident when you went down. You pulled yorself together, and showed me that I should not have got that way. I hope to have a rematch down the road with you Title or No Title fight.

Ping Wong: David Cross, do not conflict yourself over this battle. My other opponents, got beat up aswell... they just got me on the ground. Striker vs Striker is my forte. Elusive + Accuracy = Zui Quan. Hope to see you in war along the road.

Chrissy Leenig: Wow .... Just Wow. Where did that come from? Peter to take a line from the announcers, "Peter DeScott has taken more hits then google.com" also I am going to add my own in... "Peter Descott has gone down more times then any 14 year old girl on prom night" I am utterly speechless. I can assure the next opponent I fight, I will not do what ever it was I did tonight, again.

Rick McKinley: Not the way I wanted my debut fight to go. Andy Magnum, he had my number all night. He is a very well rounded fighter. And, he got me. Good Fight.
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide   Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:28 pm

Peter- Well you laid and prayed more then a prostitute nun
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide   Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:55 pm

Chrissy Leenig: That would be funny if thats how the fight went .. Sadly it wasnt you got beat up worse the a red headed bastard child no one wanted.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide   Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:05 pm

Robert Holgate: I went out there with tons of heart and got the win. Nice effort to Carter and his eye will heal and he will be back.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Aftershock
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide   Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Andy Magnum: Well Rick... nice way to debut in SCF. Taking the skinhead warrior to the decision. But the judges were on my side tonight. My talent, as usual, was unmatched and in time, you'll find your path in SCF. My destiny has been written... the middleweight championship. But thats another story to be co-wrote with another opponent. Nice fighting, none the less Rick. *** Magnum exits ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide   Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: SCF 5: Genocide
Page 1 of 1