Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor

Go down 
+4
Shingo
DJ-Syn
Darnoc68
Maria C.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor Empty
PostSubject: Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor   Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:02 pm

SCF 14
Blood & Honor
Saturday, July 5th
9:00 PM EST

Thomas and Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV

Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor ScfdgallantPreview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor Scfmdudley
!Heavyweight Championship!
Dan Gallant vs Michael Dudley

Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor ScfcfrazierPreview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor Scfjwashingtonjr
Middleweight Division
Carl Frazier vs James Washington Jr.

Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor ScfcleenigPreview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor Scfwfoster
Lightweight Division
Chrissy Leenig vs William Foster

Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor ScfapaynePreview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor Scfkclark
Middleweight Division
Alex Payne vs Kevin Clark

Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor ScfmstealPreview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor Scfnopicture
Lightweight Division
Max Steal vs Nick Rodriguez

Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor ScfnopicturePreview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor Scfmmartin
Heavyweight Division
Jesse Taylor vs Mark Martin

Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor ScffmastersPreview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor Scfchowell
Heavyweight Division
Frank Masters vs Conrad Howell
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Darnoc68
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Darnoc68

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor   Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:50 pm

Conrad Howell: Frank Masters, Not sure who is the favored one in this fight you got one win and two losses, stand almost a foot taller than me and out weight me by forty or so pound. I guess it time to see what I am really made of. Which is fine cause I love the challenge. Best of luck to ya. Buaidh No Bas!
Back to top Go down
http://sohk.org
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor   Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:35 am

Dan Gallant: It looks like its time once again, to defend the belt. My prediction... Round 1 TKO for me. I mean its almost too easy to predict these fights now.

Chrissy Leenig: William Foster, Its game over. My clinch is just too strong for you.
Back to top Go down
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor   Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:17 am

Payne: Clark, I see your moutth piece flying through the air after a vicious right hook. Then you crumble to the mat, only to be saved by the ref. Don't take it personal, it's just business.

Steal: Yo, Nick, you ready to put on a show? I think we can steal the show tonight. Those fans are going to be on their feet the entire fight. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
James Washington Jr.
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor   Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:16 pm

James Washington Jr: "Carl Frazier, I respect you as a fight and understand that you want to win this match but that is not possible. I have come to far to give up now and I will prove to this company that I belong with the best."
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor   Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:21 am

Carl: James, it is gonna be great to share the ring with you. I am sorry that you will have to lose this fight. I am on my way up to challenge my protege, Jon Steels. Either way, it is an honor..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor   Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:07 am

Mark Martin: I'm looking to avenge my loss to Taylor. Just you wait. I will not lose this time.

N-Rod: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor   Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:07 pm

Foster: Chrissy, the only thing that is gonna be to strong for me is the onion breath that you have. This fight is already in the bag for me.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor   Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:26 pm

Chrissy Leenig: In the bag? I am a former champion and ask all the opponents I have faced. The only strong attribute you have the the 0 in the wins bracket and 2 losses. I am going to TKO you in round 1.
Back to top Go down
Aftershock
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor   Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:19 pm

MICHAEL DUDLEY: Don't make a stop by the bookie before comming to the show tomorrow Gallant... you might lose your purse betting on a first round TKO. You might want to pocket your cash for the medical bills you'll encure tomorrow. Thats all i have to say on that subject.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor   Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:35 am

Dan Gallant: The Time for talk is over Dudley.. You are not even in my league... I hurt you once before... Prepare for a dejavu.. Not even your A game will save you now. I suggest you drop weight like you planned on before. Go somewhere you will make some impact... I think our water bucket boy division is looking for more people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor   Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview: SCF 14: Blood & Honor
Page 1 of 1