Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliza Corvin Post Fight Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

Eliza Corvin Post Fight Interview Empty
PostSubject: Eliza Corvin Post Fight Interview   Eliza Corvin Post Fight Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:11 am

MMAWeekly: We have Lightweight star Eliza "The Mad Queen" Corvin here with us today to talk about her past two fights. Whats up Eliza?

Eliza: Hey. Lets talk.

MMAWeekly: You won your last fight by Unanimous decision. A win must feel good after a tough loss by decision in your first SCF fight.

Eliza: It does feel good but I'm having trouble finishing fights. I'd prefer to knock someone out or sub them but I'll get a win by decision.

MMAWeekly: Now you haven't had the best luck in MMA since you transitioned from professional wrestling. I imagine the enviornments are very different?

Eliza: Yes and no. Its different because this isn't predetermined obviously. Its the same because we have some characters running around.

MMAWeekly: You were very succesful in wrestling. Why change to MMA?

Eliza: Because it was time. No other reason other than I wanted to.

MMAWeekly: Any idea who your next opponent will be?

Eliza: No idea. Hopefully someone I can knock out and finish off.

MMAWeekly: You also spent some time in the Featherweight division over in IMMAF, a much bigger organization. What made you come over to SCF?

Eliza: The roster in IMMAF is far to large and its easy to get lost in the shuffle even if you are performing well. I really didn't see a place for me there or could see myself going anywhere. It was just fight after fight with no payoff. Allot of guys feel that way over there.

MMAWeekly: So you feel that SCF is easier to get noticed in.

Eliza: I feel that my style fits SCF better. The SCF focuses more on its fighters and not maintaining a large roster where you will go unnoticed.

MMAWeekly: Thanks for the time.

Eliza: My pleasure.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc

Eliza Corvin Post Fight Interview
Page 1 of 1