Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May Be closing the SCF soon

Go down 
+5
natescf
colm murphy
heavymetalnick
CurseD
Maria C.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

May Be closing the SCF soon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:31 pm

Because honestly, we do not care. You may think you're being kind, but basically saying "I HAVE A REAL ORG AND YOU DON'T AND I COULD SUE YOU CUZ I HAVE LOTS OF MONEY AND LAWYERS BUT I WONT BECAUSE THIS IS SMALL AND WE HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T WAIT LET ME BREAK DOWN TO YOUR LITTLE MINDS WHAT I COULD DO TO YOU BUT I WONT" Doesn't come across as kind at all. Before you came to this forum most didn't know you even existed, I did a search on organization names before creating this forum and at the time your org did NOT exist. I can tell because your copywright is 2008. So do not come here making it seem as if we saw your org and all the views your forum was getting and decided to replicate, as that is far from the truth.

And now that you are here and you've made your moderator offer, I believe you're smart enough to notice judging by the way we've responded, that obviously we are not interested in that offer. Also me setting up my game on your forum and promoting it would draw in MMA fans specifically who would then see your organization which they've most likely never seen before which in turn could generate more revenue for yourself. You know this.

If you wanted the name changed, you could have easily said this, I'd change the name to StarcadiaCF, Or Supreme CHAMPIONSHIP Fighting, a name I've been contemplating anyway since all simmed fights do not happen in cages. It really does not matter to me. But the fact that you seem to be spending alot of your time going back and forth with an anonymous bunch online makes me question just how much work you and your company who're putting on great events, promoting a good company, and marketing thousands of hours every quarter are doing. I don't care how many members or views or whatever you get. Are you trying to impress or scare me?
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:38 pm

heavymetalnick wrote:
Thank you so much for teaching us kids about trademark/copyright infringement.

Really Maria you should just change the name so we won't have to deal with this guy anymore.

Trust me I will. The absolute last thing I'd ever want to do in this situation is push the Supreme Cage Fighting name out for this person.
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
random
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:37 pm

Right when I was about to make my grand comeback I see this. I guess if it does end up closing down then I'll regret how I just up and left.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:44 pm

Whats up?
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May Be closing the SCF soon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Cage Fighting :: General :: Out of Character-
Jump to: