Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May Be closing the SCF soon

Go down 
+5
natescf
colm murphy
heavymetalnick
CurseD
Maria C.
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

May Be closing the SCF soon Empty
PostSubject: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:14 pm

Basically, busy schedule + unreliable staff + seemingly uninterested audience = waste of time. At the moment there is so much that needs to be updated that I'll most likely never get any of the new ideas that I wanted to bring to the game out, and even if I did, the majority of my roster has an org of their own so yeah, closure is a serious consideration at the moment. Just thought I'd let the few who visit know before hand, you can rejoice now Colm.
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:35 am

Let me know if you ever need help... I'm always willing to lend a hand.
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:39 pm

lol colm will be pumped
Back to top Go down
colm murphy
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:46 pm

heavymetalnick wrote:
lol colm will be pumped
haha lol
YES FUCK YOU I KNEW IT THIS PLACE SUCKS MY FUCKING BALLS LOL
haha lol colm will be pumped lol nick
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:56 pm

wow colm
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:09 am

It's cool, Colm thought this site sucked so bad that he created an account and visited frequently. Fortunately for myself he never created a character, SCF would've closed alot sooner had we had to work with anyone as retarded as himself, and seeing as nearly everyone in this thread has had to work with him, I feel very lucky. You've no idea how happy I was when Rico Cortez took the Nate Diaz image. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:39 am

*Looks down*

Colm get out of my pants.
Back to top Go down
colm murphy
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:03 pm

ahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
i would of run this league if i made a fighter
Back to top Go down
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:17 pm

*Slaps Colm*

No... that's for later.
Back to top Go down
natescf
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: SUPREME CAGE FIGHTING   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:54 pm

Hello,

I am Nate White, CEO of Supreme Cage Fighting Inc. (the real corporation). No, this is not a joke, lol.

We are a corporation the promotes, hosts, and entertain MMA events nationwide in the US. (visit SupremeCageFighting.com)

I have monitored this forum since it was created to make sure there was nothing too vulgar that would give us a bad reputation
(hence why our attorneys' didnt send letters of warning and eventual lawsuits for use of our Trademarked name.)

But, I see that you guys are having an excellent time in character and welcome you guys to come to the REAL supreme cage fighting and you can continue your entire role play there, as long as an agreement is made that this site will be shut down and decease...)

I am more than happy to set one of your permissions to a moderator then create a section for you guys to role play. I enjoy seeing that there are still people in this world with a REAL imagination!!! Too often I run into people who have NO VISION... So, as I stated in this message previously, I would enjoy it if you were to jvisit our site at SupremeCageFighting.com and join our forums and have some fun!!!

Thanks,
Nate White
CEO
Supreme Cage Fighting Inc.
nate@SupremeCageFighting.com
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:58 am

lol at your real SCF sir
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:03 am

natescf wrote:
Hello,

I am Nate White, CEO of Supreme Cage Fighting Inc. (the real corporation). No, this is not a joke, lol.

We are a corporation the promotes, hosts, and entertain MMA events nationwide in the US. (visit SupremeCageFighting.com)

I have monitored this forum since it was created to make sure there was nothing too vulgar that would give us a bad reputation
(hence why our attorneys' didnt send letters of warning and eventual lawsuits for use of our Trademarked name.)

But, I see that you guys are having an excellent time in character and welcome you guys to come to the REAL supreme cage fighting and you can continue your entire role play there, as long as an agreement is made that this site will be shut down and decease...)

I am more than happy to set one of your permissions to a moderator then create a section for you guys to role play. I enjoy seeing that there are still people in this world with a REAL imagination!!! Too often I run into people who have NO VISION... So, as I stated in this message previously, I would enjoy it if you were to jvisit our site at SupremeCageFighting.com and join our forums and have some fun!!!

Thanks,
Nate White
CEO
[url=mailto://nate@SupremeCageFighting.com
nate@SupremeCageFighting.com[/quote[/url]]

First of all, you sir are a tool. There is no way that a sim mma league can come anywhere close to the reality of mma. In no way shape or form is this infringing on anything that you legally have copyrighted, and even so a name change isnt hard. I suggest that you spend your time actually making your promotion more well know, rather then lurking sim leagues, and i suggest finding ways of doing this that does not include threatening a free board owner.

You sir epically fail as a ceo, and epically fail and interesting me to even look at your organization after this post......

now tits.....or get the hell out of here
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:08 am

Also, I think it's funny that the first thing that comes up when you search "Supreme Cage Fighting" on google is https://supremecf.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:11 am

Also, i think it is funny that he believes this would give his org a bad reputation, if anything, his post has really left me not caring if anyone takes over anymore, especially if this tool is lurking around monitering all the time
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:19 am

natescf wrote:

(visit SupremeCageFighting.com)

Awesome website. Tons of members on your forums too Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:42 pm

Nationwide? You have 5 fighters.

Anyway, the card will be posted next week. I didn't know we were being watched O_O
Back to top Go down
Soled Tossuer
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:19 pm

natescf wrote:
Hello,

Thanks,
Nate White
CEO
nate@SupremeCageFighting.com

Shut the fuck up, you loser. We may make you look bad? LOL @ YOU SIR. Your shitty wannabe MMA org makes *us* look bad.

"Hey, im going to go online and fuck with this group of MMA fans just having fun - because you know, I'm a complete douchebag"

Go plug your butthole with as many 12 gauge shells as you possibly can, and then go sit on your boyfriends dick.

Thank you for your time, sir.
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:38 pm

lmao, the day Soled lost his accent..
Back to top Go down
Soled Tossuer
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:57 pm

Maria C. wrote:
lmao, the day Soled lost his accent..

I thought you'd enjoy that.

Cool
Back to top Go down
natescf
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Well, first and foremost, our server crashed 4 months ago therefore completely destroying our entire site, which wasnt restored until last month, hence why we are completely starting our site from the ground up. Also, ridiculing our forum is quite ignorant, considering we JUST added the forum LAST WEEK... So, obviously many of you have not the slightest clue as to what we are really about. I apologize for not making it clear enough... So, lets begin...

Threats- In no way, shape, and/or form was my message to be portrayed as a threat of neither physical, nor legal harm. It was me, speaking on behalf of my corporation, explaining exactly what is currently going on, and EXPLAINING the very reason why we did not break your "piggy banks" by pursuing in legal action. If I really did not care about MMA fans, and/or the sport, and really had a major issue with your forum, then I would have jumped on your backs with so many legal proceedings you would be in an out of court more than Michael Jackson. Just as we have many other companies, individuals, and corporations throughout the U.S. for many of our other ventures and LLC's.

It was also posted that this is not infringement??? Well, sorry to say, but maybe you should quite playing your sim league and continue through 7 years of school and 1 year as an interm then 7 years as a practicing attorney and you would realize that this is COMPLETE infringment of our trademarked name.

Infringement- is when one party, the infringer, uses a trademark in which is identical, or confusingly similar to a trademark owned by another party (us), in relation to products, services, and practices that the actual owner of the trademark may be involved in.

The simulation league of Supreme Cage Fighting is mistakingly confusing beyond a reasonable doubt with Supreme Cage Fighting INC.

1- It talks of the same sport in which products and services are rendered by Supreme Cage Fighting Inc.

2- It advertises fights (real or not makes no difference) in which can mistakingly be misunderstood to be an event being held by Supreme Cage Fighting Inc.

3- The role play is that of significant resemblance of events held by Supreme Cage Fighting Inc.

So, for many of you that feel the need to talk negatively in my direction I hope this clears up what you thought you so thoroughly understood.

It shows the ignorance and lack of pure knowledge of all who commented by the display of negatively responding to a simple post in which was not, and in no way, portrayed any threats and/or negativity to any parties involved.

God Bless,
Nate White
CEO
Back to top Go down
Soled Tossuer
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:52 pm

You're a douche.

You're mad that a sim league gets more attention than your (also fake?) wannabe Pro-MMA organization.

Just leave, no one is going to mistake a sim league for a "real" league. You're not Dana White, stop it.

A judge would "LOL" you out of the court room for not being able to prove that this sim was named SCF to try to gain attention off of your "reputation", which you cannot do.

Nice try though.

Last edited by Soled Tossuer on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:03 am

natescf wrote:
the very reason why we did not break your "piggy banks" by pursuing in legal action. If I really did not care about MMA fans, and/or the sport, and really had a major issue with your forum, then I would have jumped on your backs with so many legal proceedings you would be in an out of court more than Michael Jackson. Just as we have many other companies, individuals, and corporations throughout the U.S. for many of our other ventures and LLC's.

Ok, if you did have an issue with "our" forum could you really have just sued the admin of this league? Really? I think that you would have sent some sort of cease and desist letter/email and then Maria would have just changed the name. It's pretty simple. I'm positive that when Maria named this league she wasn't copying your organization. I'm sure if she knew there was a real mma organization named Supreme Cage Fighting she would have chose a different name.

I do thank you for not breaking any of our piggy banks though.
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:20 am

I believe you sir are the one who's confused here. You see the infringement you're referring to is trademark infringement which points basically at two companies selling the same product under the same name or by running under a similar logo. Big problem there though Mr. REAL MMA Org owner, we don't have a product, we're not even an actual company. Get it? We don't exist. This is a non profit simulation forum. I could go and open a UFC Simulation Forum and they wouldn't be able to do a thing about it unless I tried to sell products under the UFC name without their go ahead. But you said you weren't here for that so it's behind us now, but do you realized what you've asked of me? You've asked me to be a moderator to a real organization that I've never heard of's message board that posts threads about other organizations. Why? Because we have real immagination? I appreciate the compliment Mr. White, but I see no benefits for myself in this exchange. None whatsoever. I actually see more work for myself and this thread started out with me letting my members know that my work load was large enough as it is. Do Moderators get free tickets to these said shows? A t-shirt? Like really, it's one thing to open a free simulation org for fun, it's another doing free labor for you so that you can make a profit in the future.
Back to top Go down
natescf
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:47 pm

You are missing the big picture... Let me explain this in child's terms so that you are able to understand this:

1- as for us being questioned as a "fake" league, we are very much real.
2- as for infringement: profit, non-profit, actual company, fake company, none of the listed holds any water nor is barred from the legalities of using a name in which is trademarked. Example: If a "sim league" started a forum posted as Ultimate Fighting Championship, that too would be complete trademark/copyright infringement.
3- Do you get free tickets??? If you are in the area of an event in which we are holding, Yes, I would be more than happy to delegate tickets to you. But, in most cases none of you will be able to attend events, so I would be more than happy to present you with a DVD for your entertainment.
4- If you were to attend our forums, we would gain NO profit by that. It was simply a gesture of kindness of me giving you the benefit of a doubt.
5- We are upset that you receive more attention than us??? Well, I hate to break it to you... You have 50+ members in this forum.... We have 10,000+ visiting our site/monthly, 2,000+ who attend our events when we host, and an additional 1,000+ buying customers of our products online... Upset because your getting more notoriety than us? lol... We are upset that people such as yourselves who do not understand how much really goes into putting on great events, promoting a good company, and marketing thousands of hours every quarter, would use our trademarked name, when they did not do ANY kind of grim work that all of us have to face on a daily basis to protect our name.

As for the insults, the ridicule, and the lack of intelligent replies we have received directed towards our gesture of kindness, is really what is fueling us to take this to the next level. In no way were we trying to threaten, mistreat, or disrespect any of you on this matter. In turn for us being kind, and not being complete dicks, you disrespect us, you insult us, you try to fathom in your minds that we are some no-named left field organization, and you try to argue the fact of the matter with a REAL attorney about the litigations of trademark/copyright infringement. That is quite the contrary of what you are actually asking us NOT to act like.

This is being pursued in this matter to avoid having to waste our time in court over such a small matter. Many of you who say a Judge would "lol" this out of a courtroom must not realize exactly how serious trademark/copyright infringement is viewed in the civil system.
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:15 pm

Thank you so much for teaching us kids about trademark/copyright infringement.

Really Maria you should just change the name so we won't have to deal with this guy anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Be closing the SCF soon   May Be closing the SCF soon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May Be closing the SCF soon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Cage Fighting :: General :: Out of Character-
Jump to: