Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless

Go down 
+4
happylad
Gilberto Dos Santos
Shinjin
Maria C.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless   Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:02 pm

SCF 15
Fearless

MatchWinnerLoserMethodRoundTime
1Jesse TaylorConrad HowellTKO(Soccer Kicks)
1:42
2Keith KimberVictor GilleanTKO(Strikes)3
1:08
3Jason SteroidJames BoltzTowel Throw
3:21
4Ryan Shingleton
Andy MagnumMajority Decision3
5:00
Gilberto Dos Santos
Naruto SilvaSubmission(Triangle Choke)
31:30
Sasha Marquez
Terrance ReaumeSubmission(Kimura)3
0:43
Arnold Hemingway
Ping WongKnockout3
3:45

Legend:
*White - Normal Bout
*Yellow - Title Fight
*Blue - Number One Contender
*Orange - Knockout of the Night
*Green - Submission of the Night
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless   Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:56 pm

Sasha Marquez: Well folks, that is how a fight is supposed to be won. Thanks for the fight Terrence. I wish you the best in your future.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless   Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:43 pm

That was a tough fight. Naruto is a great fighter but I'm very happy with my performance. Many people must see our fight like a boring one but it was a very technical fight. I want to lose weight now because I want to be prepared for a title fight against Steels.
Back to top Go down
happylad
happylad

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless   Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:36 pm

Keith: Victor it was a pretty fun fight. I enjoyed kicking your butt. You will make it in this league with now doubt, all you need to do is keep working. Good luck in the new Feather Weight division.
Back to top Go down
terrance
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless   Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:46 pm

That was an extremely tough battle and I obviously didnt get the ko in the first but I proved I can at least hang with the former champ.
Back to top Go down
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless   Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:00 pm

Ryan: Majority decision? Are you kidding me, I straight dominated that entire fight. A win is a win though. Andy, you were a lot tougher than I thought. I did not expect you to last the enitre fight. Good luck to you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless   Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:13 pm

Arnold Hemingway: Woo! Who can stop these hands?! Great fight Wong but I came in way too prepared for this fight. This is the beginning of a LONG reign, this title is going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless   Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:49 pm

Naruto Silva: I did not expect to preform as well as I did against Gilberto.. His ground game is top notch. Great win my friend. You always had my respect.

Ping Wong: Arnold is a warrior.. I almost beat him in round 1. But, Arnold got the cob webs knocked loose, and come back swinging. Good Fight champion. There will be Fight 3 some day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless   Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: SCF 15: Fearless
Page 1 of 1