Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking news out of the Steel Bull fight camp...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

Breaking news out of the Steel Bull fight camp... Empty
PostSubject: Breaking news out of the Steel Bull fight camp...   Breaking news out of the Steel Bull fight camp... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:42 pm

SupremeCF.com: We are live here at the Steel Bull fight camp and have some ground breaking news to share. First we will begin with James Boltz. What is your news James?

Boltz: Well after a hard fought four fights...I have decided to call it a career. My heart is just not in it anymore. I watch the champ Dan go at it and see how hard he trains and thats just not me. I will still be in the gym training and helping my friends get ready for fights, but I wont be competeing anymore. I am gonna give my fight money to Jonny and he can use it how he sees fit. I want to thank Arnold, Jonny, Carl and Gilberto for helping me out and give this my best shot, but you know what they say, fighting is not for everyone. Thank you to the SupremeCF for the opportunity.

SupremeCF: Well you will be missed James, you had some exciting fights and its a shame it didnt work out better for you. Next up we have William Foster. Whats your news William?

William: Well, I have decided to drop to FW and give it a shot there. I am close to calling it a career myself, but I am willing to give it one or two more goes at a different weight class and see how I fair. So in my next fight expect to see me at the FW division and even thinking about throwing my name in the hat for the FW grand prix.

SupremeCF: Well we wish you the best with that William. Your a good kid and hope it does work out for the best. Finally up, we have former Middleweight champ Jonny Steels. Now this is the main reason for the broadcast, so why dont you lay on us what you have for us Jonny.

Jonny: First off I want to congradulate my friend Gilberto on his victory. I think my corner was smokin crack that night. HAHAHA. When the ref stepped in it was right after I was peppering his legs with some nice leg kicks, so when the ref stepped in I thought that HIS corner had thrown the towel and then looked and saw it was mine. So in light of the new development, I have decided to drop to Welterweight and rule that division for a while. Middleweight has some good fighters, but I dont want to compete against Carl, so between him and Gilberto, I know the MW will have a dominant champ. When Carl and Gilberto lock horns, it will be nothing short of spectacular as was Gilberto and I. Gilberto you are welcome out our camp anytime. Oh and hey Arnold, hope you like the camp name, it was sorta spur of the moment, but THE Steel Bull fight camp just had a catchy ring to it.

SupremeCF: Wow, so you are dropping to WW, you know that Robert Holgate is down there too, how do you foresee a rematch going between you two?

Jonny: Well you know, the first fight was great. I managed to pull off the win, and would expect to do the same. Robert is a tough tough dude and would expect nothing short of a rough bloody fight. That is all I have time for though and thank you for taking time to do the interview. WW's be ready Magic Man is coming!

SupremeCF: Well there you have it folks, one retirement and two weight drops. We can expect nothing less than spectacular from this fight camp Im sure. We will see YOU at the next event...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news out of the Steel Bull fight camp...   Breaking news out of the Steel Bull fight camp... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:38 pm

Don't you dare to stay away from MW division much time, Jonny! Smile Our last fight was one of the most anticipated in SFC history and the result was anticlimatic. I want a rematch. I don't consider myself a true champion until I win you so I hope you'll be back soon, friend.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news out of the Steel Bull fight camp...   Breaking news out of the Steel Bull fight camp... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:23 pm

After consulting the management at SCF, James Boltz has decided to give it one more run....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news out of the Steel Bull fight camp...   Breaking news out of the Steel Bull fight camp... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking news out of the Steel Bull fight camp...
Page 1 of 1