Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last words just before the fight.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

Last words just before the fight. Empty
PostSubject: Last words just before the fight.   Last words just before the fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:37 pm

Jon Steels: Jovial, I hope you are ready for a war! Im gonna knock you so silly you'll think you're Dorothy from the Wizard of OZ! Hope you brought your "A" game cause, well HAHAHA that won't even be enough. Don't worry though, I got you some ice bags already sitting in your locker room for after I welt you up! LETS DO THIS!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Jovial Evil
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Jovial Evil

PostSubject: Re: Last words just before the fight.   Last words just before the fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Jovial Evil: Steels... I don't have to bring my "A" game for you, but because you asked I will. Good thing you have ice ready, you are going to need it.
BTW- I am going to enjoy training w/ your money so I can knock your teeth out again in the rematch you will want.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Last words just before the fight.   Last words just before the fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:11 pm

Steels: Keep telling yourself that buddy, but when you are looking up from the flat of your back at me, dont say I didnt tell you so.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Jovial Evil
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Jovial Evil

PostSubject: Re: Last words just before the fight.   Last words just before the fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:18 pm

Jovial: You are funny..hehe. I guess you haven't looked in your crystal bell yet, magic? You don't win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last words just before the fight.   Last words just before the fight. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last words just before the fight.
Page 1 of 1