Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions Empty
PostSubject: Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions   Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:19 pm

HCF 3:
Bad Intentions

Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions ScffmastersPreview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions Scfjgold
Heavyweight Division
Frank Masters vs Johnny Gold

Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions ScfmdudleyPreview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions Scfkjames
Heavyweight Division
Michael Dudley vs Korban James

Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions ScffasahinaPreview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions Scfswright
Featherweight Division
Fred Asahina vs Sophie Wright

Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions ScfcdonovanPreview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions Scfkclark
Middleweight Division
Conor Donovan vs Kevin Clark

Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions ScftreaumePreview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions Scfkkimber
Lightweight Division
Terrance Reaume vs Keith Kimber

Last edited by Maria C. on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions   Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:20 pm

Apologize for the late Pre Fight thread, I though it would have been up by now.
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
happylad
happylad

PostSubject: Re: Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions   Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:28 pm

Keith: Terrance I want to welcome you to SCF and HCF. I saw your last fight against Sasha and I have a feeling she went a little easy on you even though she was smaller then you. But Imagine her but bigger and that is what I am. I am going to whipe the floor with you buddy.

Sophie: Fred, Are you ready to get your ass kicked by a girl, casue you better be ready. Im am going to kick you ass. I will do everything in my power to beat you and make your opening fight in the featherweight divison as hard as possible.
Back to top Go down
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions   Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:59 pm

Fred: I don't mind if you're a man or a woman. Once you enter the cage you're the enemy. It'll be hard to wreck a cute face like yours but I'll win my first fight here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions   Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview: HCF 3: Bad Intentions
Page 1 of 1