Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: HCF 1: Hazardous Material

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: HCF 1: Hazardous Material Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: HCF 1: Hazardous Material   Post Fight: HCF 1: Hazardous Material I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:30 pm

HCF 11
Hazardous Material

MatchWinnerLoserMethodRoundTime
1Marcus RichardsonKorban JamesTKO Ref Stoppage(Arm Injury)
34:06
2Kellen KimberConor DonovanTKO Ref Stoppage(Strikes)2
4:36
3Jamesie MacDowallSophie WrightKnockout33:07
4Beowulf MacDougallJay TaylorSubmission(Strikes)2
0:35
Johnny GoldSaxon HolgateTKO(Strikes)30:28

Legend:
*White - Normal Bout
*Yellow - Title Fight
*Blue - Number One Contender
*Orange - Knockout of the Night
*Green - Submission of the Night
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Darnoc68
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Darnoc68

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: HCF 1: Hazardous Material   Post Fight: HCF 1: Hazardous Material I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:44 pm

Beowulf MacDougall: First off I like to thank my opponent for stepping into the cage with me. That was one of if not the best fights I have had. I glad I could pull out a Win. Sorry for the goin shoot, but as you know it tends to happen when going for the linside leg shots. Sorry again lad. But not it is time to go get my drink on. Before preparing for my next fight where I can Tubthump by foot up some Chumbawamba Arse!

Jamesie MacDowall: Thanks for a great fight Sophie, it take great guts to face a person that out weights you. Granted I think you could give some of the heavier fighter a run for there money as well. But like my freind here said it is time to unwind before hitting the gym hard for the next one so, be sure to check the pubs if you need us. Buaidh No Bas!
Back to top Go down
http://sohk.org
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: HCF 1: Hazardous Material   Post Fight: HCF 1: Hazardous Material I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:13 am

Johnny: That certainly was easy. I hope my next opponent puts up a better fight. The HCF will be mine before I exit to fight for the SCF HW title.
Back to top Go down
James Washington Jr.
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: HCF 1: Hazardous Material   Post Fight: HCF 1: Hazardous Material I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Marcus Richardson: "I proved to the world and to Korban James that I am the real deal. I may not have knocked him out but everytime he looks down aty his arm, he will remember my name and this fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: HCF 1: Hazardous Material   Post Fight: HCF 1: Hazardous Material I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: HCF 1: Hazardous Material
Page 1 of 1