Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation

Go down 
+3
Alan
Jovial Evil
Maria C.
7 posters

After Seeing SCF 12, Do You Prefer Future Cards With Pre Fight Commentary or Without It?
I like the Pre-Fight Commentary, it should stay.
Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_lcap67%Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
It looks better without Pre-Fight Commentary.
Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_lcap0%Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Only For the Main-Event.
Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_lcap11%Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Only for the Top 3 Fights.
Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_lcap22%Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:02 am

SCF 12
Total Annihilation

MatchWinnerLoserMethodRoundTime
1Carl Frazier
Kellen KimberSubmission(Americana)
4:15
2Max StealRico CortezKnockout
0:28
3Alex PayneConor DonovanKnockout2
1:38
4Jesse TaylorMark Martin Unanimous Decision3
5:00
Andy Magnum
Jovial Evil Submission(Guillotine Choke)1
3:02
Michael Dudley
Johnny GoldTKO(Strikes)3
2:46
Arnold Hemingway
Sasha Marquez
Knockout4
2:32

Legend:
*White - Normal Bout
*Yellow - Title Fight
*Blue - Number One Contender
*Orange - Knockout of the Night
*Green - Submission of the Night

Last edited by SupremeCF on Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Jovial Evil
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Jovial Evil

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:11 am

Jovial Evil: Magnum is tough, good fight. I have to go back and re-evaulate my training methods.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:42 pm

Carl: Id like to thank Kellen for a great fight. I'm happy I got the win, and had a good performance. You're a tough kid Kellen, one day we will have to do that again. Thank you to Jon Steels for corning me and thank you to everyone that helped train me for this fight.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Mark Martin: Great fight. I lost and that is that. I'll come back.

Sasha Marquez: That's what I wanted. I wanted a fair fight and I got it. Arnold, despite all the trash talk between us I respect you now. You earned that title in an all out war. I feel I accomplished what I set out to do and I know you did too. Take care of that belt and you better hold onto it because the next time we face I'll be more than ready. Good fight kid.

*Sasha offers to shake Arnold's hand.*
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
happylad
happylad

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:02 pm

Kellen- Thanks for that awesome fight man. Carl, your a good kid and looking forward to fighting you again soon. It would have been really close if you hadn't caught me in that freaking move.
Back to top Go down
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:32 pm

Conor Donovan: Well, it appears converting to wrestling to mixed martial arts will be a lot harder then I anticipated. Alex, you were the better man and I hope sometime down the road, you and I will meet again. Congratulations and it's back to training for me.
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:25 am

Shaking Sasha's hand with a chuckle

Arnold Hemingway: God damn girl! Man much respect to Sasha man, this woman has a chin like no other. Congrats to Frazier as well, this is only the beginning for.....uh...damn, we need a team name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: SCF 12: Total Annihilation
Page 1 of 1