Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation

Go down 
+7
Shingo
happylad
DJ-Syn
Shinjin
Alan
CurseD
Maria C.
11 posters

How Will Arnold Hemingway vs Sasha Marquez End?
Arnold Hemingway via Knockout/TKO ofcourse
Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_lcap38%Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Arnold Hemingway via Submission..hey, it can happen..
Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_lcap0%Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Arnold Hemingway via Unanimous/Majority/Split Decision
Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_lcap13%Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Sasha Marquez via Knockout/TKO...you never know!
Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_lcap0%Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sasha Marquez via Submission as usual
Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_lcap38%Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Sasha Marquez via Unanimous/Majority/Split Decision
Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_lcap13%Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation Empty
PostSubject: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:16 am

SCF 11
Total Annihilation
Saturday, June 21st
9:00 PM EST

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ

Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation ScfahemingwayPreview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation Scfsmarquez
!Lightweight Championship!
Arnold Hemingway vs Sasha Marquez

Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation ScfmdudleyPreview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation Scfjgold
Heavyweight Division
Michael Dudley vs Johnny Gold

Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation ScfamagnumPreview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation Scfjevil
Middleweight Division
Andy Magnum vs Jovial Evil

Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation ScfcfrazierPreview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation Scfkkimber2
Middleweight Division
Carl Frazier vs Kellen Kimber

Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation ScfcdonovanPreview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation Scfapayne
Middleweight Division
Conor Donovan vs Alex Payne

Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation ScfrcortezPreview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation Scfmsteal
Lightweight Division
Rico Cortez vs Max Steal

Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation ScfmmartinPreview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation Scfnopicture
Heavyweight Division
Mark Martin vs Jesse Taylor

Last edited by SupremeCF on Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:55 am

Conor Donovan: So the time has come for my debut... and although wrestling and mixed martial arts are two different things, I think I have not only physically prepared myself, but also mentally. I'm in the best shape of my life and Alex Payne... I look forward to battling it out in the cage. Good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:02 am

Frazier: Kellen, I look forward to squaring off with you in the ring. They say you can never truly know someone until you fight them, it is then that you learn the most about them. I look forward to getting to know you Saturday. And please bring your A game.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 am

Sasha Marquez: This time I really do feel like this will be a different fight. I mean it has to be... wont end how it did last time anyway. I've figured out different methods to taking Hemingway down so I am going to make history and take him down this fight and then sub him as fast as I can.

Mark Martin: I don't want this fight going to any decisions. I'm looking to finish this time around.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:51 am

Ping Wong: I am happy for Sasha to get title fight. I wanted the shot at Hemingway. our last fight went to split decision. But, Sasha is much deserve the title shot. I get the winner I am hope. Good Luck both warriors.
Back to top Go down
happylad
happylad

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Kellen: Hey Carl, good luck in the fight. Its going to be a fun one. Both of our first fights so lets try and make it an interesting one.
Back to top Go down
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:02 pm

Johnny: Dudley, I hope that you have trained well for this fight and are one hundred percent healthy. I wish to prove that my BJJ is the superior fighting style, and to do that I need to face strong opponents. Good luck to you, but I fear that the python may squeeze the life out of you.

Alex: Connar, it seems that we both are making our debut's on this card. It should be a great match-up. A classic striker vs. wrestler fight. Is your stand-up strong enough to weather the storm? Is my take down desense good enough to keep the fight standing? Only one way to find out, and it should be fun. Just know that if you get caught clean by any of punches, you will quickly realize why they call me Doomsday!

Max: Ricco, you ready to entertain the crowd? I hope you bring the heat, and aren't a lay and pray kind of guy. You certainly can count on me to bring the crowd to their feet. Win, Lose, or draw it's Showtime Baby!
Back to top Go down
James Washington Jr.
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:44 pm

Rico Cortez: "Max, this will be the show stealer. I want to show the world that I am not only a great fighter but can put on a show. I know you feel the same so lets go out there and do the damn thing!"
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Arnold Hemingway: The only difference between this time and last time will be the fact that after I stomp your face, you WONT be able to get up and argue about the out come. You should've thanked the referee for sparing your jaw further abuse but no, you call me out for a rematch? And the fact that people actually think that you'll tap me out makes me laugh. It's time to shut this chick down for good.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Sasha Marquez: I have you figured out Arnold. Its only a matter of time. I gave you a warning...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Steals: HAHAHAHA SCF better have a dentist near by to help Sasha get fitted for her new false teeth she is gonna need after this fight. Razz
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:42 pm

Dan Gallant: Hey Steels, I would keep quiet... You are not even in the same league as these two fighters. Be lucky you do not have to fight either one. I am Heavyweight champion. I would not want to fight these two Lightweights unless I absolutely had to.

You know, you have been on quite a lucky streak as of late... 3-1 on a 3 win streak. You have been pretty cocky since you last couple wins. If you keep runnin your mouth, It would be ashame to see someone stick their foot in your ass. I will do it if you want. My friend Sasha is going to bring hell to Arnold. A fighter is its true self until they have lost the title. Sasha wants the gold back.

Remember Hewitt, took my title? I unleashed so much hell on that idiot he has yet to return to SCF. I know Sasha, I know what Sasha can do.. Again, I would keep quiet before Sasha jumps in weight and retires your ass.

Good luck to Arnold and Sasha in this one.. it is going to be a Bone snapping slobber knocker. I cannot wait to see this one.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:01 am

Steals: Hey Gallant, when I want your opinion I'll give it to you. I train with Arnold, so ya I know what he can do too, and he is gonna hand Sasha her ass AGAIN. SO instead of worrying about what I am doing and saying you should focus on yourself and your division, as I'm sure that is a full time job in its self. If you had been paying any attention at all loud mouth, I have been very vocal since the first day I stepped into the organization. HMPH and you call yourself a company man. PFFT!

Oh and LMAO at you for thinking my wins were anything but skill. Lets see, sub of the night, KO of the night, ya, I'd say that is pretty lucky. Moron
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:35 am

(( ooc: Dan Gallant isnt a management of SCF so dunno what company man means :p ))

Dan Gallant: My Division? I am on top of my division and no one in it can touch me yet. I am the top dog in the SCF, I say what I want, when I want, where I want, to whom I want. If you think you can change this, feel free to step up and try me. Punks like you make me want to drop weight and hand you your own ass, and knock you out of title contention.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:36 am

Dan Gallant: KO of the night .. Ohhhhh... Shiverin... Submission of the night ... OMG i wet myself! Kid check my fight history. I have ended a career, ended all my fights with devestating TKO's.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:29 am

Robert Holgate: I always hated negative attitudes in this sport. Just wait until we face Steels.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:08 am

Steels: How is being confident in my abilities considered negative Holgate? Youre just scared that I am gonna take that strap from you, which you should be. Say what you want about my "attitude" but I put fans in the stands AND am a crowd favorite, so get ready to bite the bullet Holgate, cause Im coming for MY belt.

Gallant, feel free to come on down anytime. We can even have an exhibition match if youd like. Just let me know and we can do this!
Back to top Go down
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:50 am

Conor Donovan: I haven't been here long, but I can already tell that Steels has a big mouth. Just an observation... By the way... I would put my money on Gallant or Holgate on winning the match... call it a hunch.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:59 am

Steels: Conor, first off welcome to the SCF. I hope you have a good and long career here, but I would say your hunches arent worth spit. I am fighting Holgate for the belt and he is gonna have to damn near kill me to keep me from beating him. Gallant and I can do the exhibition thing anytime he wants. I am sure not gonna waste my money to move up in weight to go fight him, whether he is really willing to vacat his belt and drop weight to fight me is up to him.

Again, welcome and good luck in your fight. I am a bit of a big mouth, but it is nothing more than trying to get butts in the seats. I am pretty humble in real life. I mean these guys are champs for a reason, and if for no other reason, I respect them for that. Now I respect them more than just that simply cause they get into the cage and lay it out there, as do I. If I have stepped on some toes to try and get the SCF name as well as my name out there, then I apologize for that, but it is what it is and as long as it works, I will continue to do it.
Back to top Go down
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Conor Donovan: Steels, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful to you in anyway, but I personally prefer to do my talking in the cage. However, I appreciate your welcoming and sometime in the future I anticipate being in your shoes as the number one contender. Good luck to you at SCF 13.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:09 pm

Steels: Thank you. Good luck in your fight as well.
Back to top Go down
Jovial Evil
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Jovial Evil

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:54 am

Jovial Evil: I am disappointed in my performnce in my last fight, I am going to make sure this fight will not be the same. I am planning on winning and winning big.
Back to top Go down
Aftershock
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:26 pm

Jovial Evil wrote:
Jovial Evil: I am disappointed in my performnce in my last fight, I am going to make sure this fight will not be the same. I am planning on winning and winning big.

Andy Magnum: I sure like seeing arrogant rookies come in and run off at the mouth whithout having anything to back up thier talk. Win and win big... whatever kiddo... you might just want to concentrate on keeping your head attached to your shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Aftershock
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:22 pm

Shingo wrote:
Johnny: Dudley, I hope that you have trained well for this fight and are one hundred percent healthy. I wish to prove that my BJJ is the superior fighting style, and to do that I need to face strong opponents. Good luck to you, but I fear that the python may squeeze the life out of you.

Michael Dudley: Quit using the carnival mirros Johnny... those pythons... are just garder snakes. I'm more than 100% and have had no troubles handling jiu-jitsu fighters in my past. I don't plan on that changing today, or tomorrow, or ever. You want a strong opponent, you've got the strongest... Knuckle up kid and be ready for another aftershock to be felt around the arena Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:47 pm

Dan Gallant: Umm Uh .. Michael? The Strongest? lol ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation   Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview: SCF 12: Total Annihilation
Page 1 of 1