Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fightzone.com sits down with Carl Frazier.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

Fightzone.com sits down with Carl Frazier. Empty
PostSubject: Fightzone.com sits down with Carl Frazier.   Fightzone.com sits down with Carl Frazier. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:55 pm

Fightzone.com has Carl Frazier in the studios today, and he is preparing for his debut in the highly touted SCF.

Fightzone.com: Carl, welcome to the show and thanks for coming.

Carl: Hey guys, thanks for having me.

Fightzone.com: Wow, you are a soft spoken guy. You always this calm and quiet?

Carl: *laughs* Ya, most of the time. I don't have to talk loud, or even be arrogant, my skills speak for themselves in the cage. When you have been around as long as I have, you learn a thing or two. *chuckles*

Fightzone.com: I see. So, you are set to debut tomorrow at SCF 12 against another new comer, Kellen Kimber. What are your thoughts on this fight and what is the game plan.

Carl: I am excited to get back in the cage. I know Kellen is more of a kickboxer, but I plan on taking him down and putting him through the ringer. I hope for a good fight, and you know, you let my skills speak for themselves. I know Kellen will be a tough first test and hopefully I come out on top.

Fightzone.com: Now you train with Jon Steals and Arnold Hemingway as well as others.. How does this benefit you and do you think it gives you the advantage?

Carl: Um... you know I think the only advantage I have is how hard I train. Jon has trained with me for a number of years, so I am really not suprised how well he has done. From the first time I met Jon I could see the fire in his eyes and the desire to want to be the best, to better himself. You know when he came to me he weighed 280lbs? *laughes* thats right, 280 lbs, that just shows you his heart and determination. I don't agree with his loud mouth ways, but I love him and am proud of him.

Fightzone.com: Oh, so he came to you? 280lbs huh? Ya Id say he has cut some weight. So what made you decide to keep him on?

Carl: Well, I was just thinking about getting a school started, and here is calling me outta the blue, asking if I'd train him. He was persistant, I wasn't real sure what I was gonna do as far a school wise, but he kept in contact and I took him on. He to this day thanks me for taking him on even though I did not know him from Adam as he says. *laughs* The first time I rolled with him, his first night, he had or has rather, a lot of natural good instincts. He defended submissions suprisingly well for someone who had never wrestled or done any JJ to speak of. He did have 3 years of kickboxing under his belt, so he wasn't a complete noob. He pushed himself even though he was tired and impressed me as well as his teammates. He is a good kid, just a little loud as you guys have found out. Don't worry, I still put him in his place when need be.

Fightzone.com: *laughs* So you nervous about tomorrow? Anything that you want to say to Kellen before we go?

Carl: No not nervous, just anxious. I want to put on a good show for the fans, and hope that Kellen brings it on tomorrow. I will see you in the cage Kellen, be there!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump

Fightzone.com sits down with Carl Frazier.
Page 1 of 1