Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.I.P Evan Tanner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

R.I.P Evan Tanner Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Evan Tanner   R.I.P Evan Tanner I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:06 pm

Evan Tanner's body was found today in the California mountains. He went up there to get away from it all and when his teammates couldnt get a response from him on Wednesday, they reported him missing on Friday. His body was found today. MMA has suffered a great loss today. He was a great champion and a great fighter. He will be missed. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
CurseD
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
CurseD

R.I.P Evan Tanner Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Evan Tanner   R.I.P Evan Tanner I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:33 pm

Very sad. At least died doing something that he loved, I hope we are that fortunate. His family and friends will be in my prayers. May he rest in peace. And let us not mourn his death, but celebrate his life.
Back to top Go down
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

R.I.P Evan Tanner Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Evan Tanner   R.I.P Evan Tanner I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:57 pm

I was shocked when I read it. Very sad news.
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

R.I.P Evan Tanner Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Evan Tanner   R.I.P Evan Tanner I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:40 pm

I didn't believe it for the first few days, even with it on Yahoo news and his friends confirming it, it just seemed surreal. I was still hoping that he'd show up on Myspace and leave a blog addressing the situation saying he was fine....sadly, that blog never came.

R.I.P. Evan Tanner.
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

R.I.P Evan Tanner Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Evan Tanner   R.I.P Evan Tanner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Evan Tanner
Page 1 of 1