Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Impact Cage Fighting

Go down 
+6
Shinjin
colm murphy
Maria C.
DJ-Syn
heavymetalnick
Petegiz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

Impact Cage Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:02 pm

This league is the newest one of its kind. Its ran by two dedicated people with MMA Sim experience, Petegiz and heavymetalnick, and looks promising to all that enjoy a good league. The league has dropped Petes previous outlook on Pros, and is focusing on created fighters. The league uses the UMMAS Simulator, and will have cards simmed at least once a week. With nothing to lose by joining this league, you might as well join and help it grow into one of the greatest leagues out there.

http://simcagefighting.proboards81.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:18 pm

We went through a period of time where things really slowed down. I'm taking over the simming for this league. From now on we'll have regularly simmed events probably 1-2 events per week. So come and join!
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:21 pm

SCF 4 life homes!
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:59 pm

ok, wheres your league right now....
Back to top Go down
heavymetalnick
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:29 am

oh snap
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:58 am

Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:31 pm

and will always be home.
Back to top Go down
colm murphy
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:42 pm

fuk you DJ-SYN and this league isnt even that good
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:54 pm

lol why are you cursing me out ? lol what did i do lol ...

But anyways .. This league is awesome. You would know if you could stick to one and stop creating failure leagues that last 3 cards and die off...
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:32 pm

colm murphy wrote:

Then why do you constantly come back? You're like one of our most active members and you don't even have a character lol is it because we're active? It can't be because we're bad, nobody comes back to something they don't like so we must be doing something right. I wouldn't try and compete if I were you though Colm, you really don't want to go down that route. You've already dropped the link to the org of the month for you, now I suggest you go and roleplay there rather than further embarassing yourself along with the org you promote here. Now I'm not saying anything's wrong with the orgs you promote, I'm just saying they would be better off without you promoting them. You should've left it to Pete or even Heavymetal because your name often links with failure.
Back to top Go down
colm murphy
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:50 pm

im not promoting ICF clearly peter and nick are i just said fuck you DJ cuz hes fucking gay
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:25 pm

I am gay? Baby you wish I would let you near my meatcicle...

I am gay? lol I am married and have a daughter .. But ok ?

Further more.. Colm You are product of when a sister fucks her brother... Take your inbred ass elsewhere...
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:41 pm

DJ-Syn wrote:
I am gay? Baby you wish I would let you near my meatcicle...

lmao, Ok Stop! Enough of the childish bickering. If you must argue, I'll create a little proboards message board for you guys to vent on each other, but it's not going down here. DJ dislikes Pete and Colm, Colm and Pete dislike like DJ, we get it. You guys have your orgs to run and we have ours so lets stop wasting time arguing and continue providing the game to the members of our respected sites.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:24 pm

Lmao. I like it when retards post on message boards and their only insult is "Well this place isn't even that good!" Well... sorry to say but this league is a hundred tiems better than the one you're promoting. Sorry down syndrome boy. Ban him.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
colm murphy
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:08 pm

im not fucking promoting this league
Back to top Go down
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:43 pm

Wow, I never check this section of the forum. I never knew what I was missing... lol
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:46 pm

colm murphy wrote:
im not fucking promoting this league

Thats why you got all upset when people said they don't want to join after telling them how great it was?
Back to top Go down
colm murphy
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:48 pm

wen was this??
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:04 am

colm murphy wrote:

Thats when. Short term memory loss. Proof that marijuana is harmful.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:05 pm

lol shinjin for the three pointer :p
Back to top Go down
Denea
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster
Denea

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:15 pm

Shinjin wrote:

Thats when. Short term memory loss. Proof that marijuana is harmful.

You need more of a study than that to prove is harmful... its better than alcohol, and thats legal.
Back to top Go down
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:54 am

Nothing wrong with a little marryjane every now and again....
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:11 am

It was a joke. Damn potheads ready to defend their drug of choice!
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:20 am

lol i got nothing wrong with this league, i hate colm murphy, i dislike dj syn, but i respect him, i was talking of course about that little league he ran with colm that failed epically so it "joined" this league. I got nothing against this league or maria, but for him to say SCF 4 Life in a section where ppl promote their own leagues was not only disrespectful towards me and nick, but also shows that he doesnt care about the existence of any other leagues where ppl can play this sim game

all i was trying to prove is that he shouldnt be disrespectful, hes a married man with a daughter, he should learn to just co exist with everyone, and be a little more mature at some points

and colm you 14 year old faggot jewfro cocksucker, stay out of this thread, if you got nothing good to say about any league, then dont say anything, cause the league you ran had ppl that you made up in it, and it was rigged....so dont even start with me, nick, maria, or dj syn, cause you might be the most hated person in any league
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 am

*grabs a chair and popcorn and settles in for the show* Cool
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Impact Cage Fighting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impact Cage Fighting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next