Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Issues?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Any Issues? Empty
PostSubject: Any Issues?   Any Issues? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:52 pm

Doing so much at one time we're bound to look over a few things here and there, are there any issues you guys have with the org thus far? Anything that needs improvement? We'd love to hear about it, just drop a post here and we'll try our best to improve, thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

Any Issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Issues?   Any Issues? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:53 am

I have no compliants. I'm going to advertise for you wherever I can.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Jovial Evil
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Jovial Evil

Any Issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Issues?   Any Issues? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:29 pm

Have you gave any thought to 'cut resistence'?
Back to top Go down
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Any Issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Issues?   Any Issues? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:39 am

Cut resistance is currently not in the sim, or atleast not in the sim as a stand alone stat. It may be grouped with another stat like toughness. I'll have to run a few tests on my own to see exactly where it lies but I've noticed as well that due to everyone's stats starting out low, there are alot of cuts happening in these fights. I'll speak with the creater of the sim about this to see what he thinks about cut resistance being added to the next sim. Anyone else have any issues or concerns?
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Jovial Evil
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Jovial Evil

Any Issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Issues?   Any Issues? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:50 pm

It is possible for a fight to be stopped due to a cut?
If not it is not a big deal, it could also be called "Cut Prone" depending on how you want to look at it.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

Any Issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Issues?   Any Issues? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:34 pm

It is possible to have a fight cut due to injury/cut.

The problem with the adding in stats, is that the entire Sim Program would have to be re-configured. That is a big Pain in the butt. But, Maria and Myself will talk this over, and discuss the options the issues at hand.
Back to top Go down
Jovial Evil
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Jovial Evil

Any Issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Issues?   Any Issues? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:47 pm

It was more of a suggestion then anything. It was just something I noticed and it looks like management has too.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

Any Issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Issues?   Any Issues? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:51 pm

Smile Thanks for the keen eyes man Smile We may miss something, thus the thread. If you see anything else or need some light shed on something please do not hesitate to address the subject Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any Issues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Issues?   Any Issues? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Issues?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Cage Fighting :: General :: Out of Character-
Jump to: