Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare   Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:57 pm

SCF 3
Modern Warfare
MatchWinnerLoserMethodRoundTime
1Brian DanielsMatt Enigma TKO21:00
2Robert Holgate
Kevin ClarkSubmission(Strikes)2
3:03
3Aleksander HewittSaxon HolgateKnockout2
1:07
4Andy MagnumJefferey SchoolcraftKnockout10:32
5Sasha MarquezDavid CrossSubmission(Strikes)
33:48

Legend:
*White - Normal Bout
*Yellow - Title Fight
*Blue - Number One Contender
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Aftershock
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare   Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:18 pm

ANDY MAGNUM:
AHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Feel that aftershock?
It registered higher on the richter scale than the earthquake itself.

Never....

NEVER... get in the way of this crazy skin head ...

*(takes a breath and calms down a bit)*

Middleweight division... i'm not waisting any time. I comming for the belt and i'm taking that belt.

I'm carring that belt with me back to the Aftershock camp and it will never been seen again unless i decide to let you have a title shot. Pound for pound, i feel i'm the best in SCF and i'm out to prove it.
Back to top Go down
mattenigma
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare   Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:56 am

Matt Enigma with his leg getting looked at.

Enigma: It was a hard fight, I went in and gave it my all and my opponent just caught me off guard with a good kick. I went down and he did exactly what I would have done, I felt I did well but there's obviously some mistakes I made that I will have to correct in my next fight. For right now though i'm gonna go home and heal.

Kevin Clark getting his gloves taken off.

Clark: Tough fight, I thought I had it, I landed some good shots he landed some good shots, next match will end differently.
Back to top Go down
random
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare   Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:32 pm

Daniels: It's great to get the first victory under your belt. I dominated that fight and ended it with a brutal kick that buckled Enigma. I'm hope I'm next in line for a title shot but I also wouldn't mind some tune up fights.

---

Hewitt: Hot damn. Total destruction. I'm going to the top from here and Holgate was just the stepping stone.

---

Cross: through his trainer David was doing everything well up until the leaping guard punch... it broke his jaw and he just seemed to want to get out of there after that. He'll have a better showing next time.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare   Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:42 am

Robert Holgate: That is how I'm used to fighting and I think I'm back on my game. Hoepfully this keeps up but good effort from my opponent. I saw some great stuff from you out there.

Saxon Holgate: Whatever man... I know what I'm capable of and I will not lose next time.

Sasha Marquez: Just like my last opponent, I get schooled standing but when it comes to the ground I do the schooling. I'm just glad I'm still the champ. David Cross will be back and he will be out for blood after he got his jaw broken.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare   Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: SCF 3: Modern Warfare
Page 1 of 1