Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies

Go down 
+2
scardera
Maria C.
6 posters

Which fight do you believe will win KO of the Night?
Dan Gallant vs Jason Steroid
Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_vote_lcap50%Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Alex Payne vs Ryan Shingleton
Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_vote_lcap13%Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Rico Cortez vs Keith Kimber
Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_vote_lcap13%Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Anthony Scardera vs Marcus Richardson
 13% [ 1 ]
Michael Dudley vs Johnny Gold
Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_vote_lcap0%Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kellen Kimber vs Vichael Mick
Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_vote_lcap0%Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
James Washington Jr. vs Reggie Johnson
 13% [ 1 ]
Ana Garcia vs Misty Magnum
 0% [ 0 ]
Joe Carr vs Jesse Confetti
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies Empty
PostSubject: Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies   Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:29 pm

SCF 20
Grave Tendencies
Saturday, August 16th
9:00 PM EST

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ

Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies ScfdgallantPreview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies Scfjsteroid
!Heavyweight Championship!
Dan Gallant vs Jason Steroid

Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies ScfapaynePreview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies Scfrshingleton
!Light Heavyweight Championship!
Alex Payne vs Ryan Shingleton

Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies ScfrcortezPreview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies Scfkkimber
Welterweight Division
Rico Cortez vs Keith Kimber

Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies ScfascarderaPreview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies Scfmrichardson
Heavyweight Division
Anthony Scardera vs Marcus Richardson

Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies ScfmdudleyPreview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies Scfjgold
Heavyweight Division
Michael Dudley vs Johnny Gold

Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies Scfkkimber2Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies Scfvmick
Middleweight Division
Kellen Kimber vs Vichael Mick

Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies ScfjwashingtonjrPreview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies Scfrjohnson
Light Heavyweight Division
James Washington Jr. vs Reggie Johnson

Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies ScfagarciaPreview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies Scfmmagnum
Featherweight Division
Ana Garcia vs Misty Magnum

Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies ScfjcarrPreview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies Scfjconfetti
Lightweight Division
Joe Carr vs Jesse Confetti

Last edited by Maria C. on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
scardera
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies   Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:50 pm

Anthony Scardera: Marcus Richardson...i have the outmost respect for you and with us both having the same record (3-2) it will make this fight even better, but ive beaten you before Marcus and in my long leave of absence ive trained a lot getting bigger faster tougher and stronger. so buddy all i have to say to you is good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies   Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:51 pm

Jess Confetti: Lets party all the time, party all the time, party allll the tiiime!
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
James Washington Jr.
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies   Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:55 am

Marcus Richardson: "The past is the past, Anthony. You of all people should know that saying. Yeah, you may have beaten me in the past but I am a stronger, faster, and smarter fight than I was before. You will see why I deserve to be mentioned with the best of this compnay."

James Washington Jr:
"My career has not taken off the way I've planned, but that is the way things go. One week I go toe top toe with the champ and show I can hang, and the next thing I know I can not even finish a fight. Things will change for the better...mark my words on that."

Rico Cortez:
"I showed the world that I can hang with the best, and there is a reason they say I am the future of this business. Keith Kimber, you are a great fighter but I got to do what I do best and that is finish this fight and win."

Ana Garcia:
"Hahaha, so I finally get to face a woman uh? Well I proved I could hang with the men for awhile but now the losing stops. I am ready to show the world why Brazil is the best breeding ground for fighters."
Back to top Go down
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies   Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:07 pm

Alex: I knew this day would come. We are obviously the top dogs in the LHW division. Ryan, we're friends but on saturday night we're going to war against each other. May the best man win.

Ryan: Alex, we done this many times before, in practice. This time we get paid for it though. You've got the best of me before, and I've got the best of you. This will be great for the fans.

Johnny: Michael, you've beaten me before, so I'm sure that you are very confident comming into this fight. My striking is much better than when you faced me before. Don't under-estimate me.
Back to top Go down
happylad
happylad

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies   Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Kieth: Oh Buddy I'm loving thins match up. Its going to be a good one. Jonny kicked your but and i held my own with Jonny so you in for a tough match buddy. This is my Welterweight opener and I am going to be coming out with a big bang. Now that I don't have to cut weight I will be at full strengh to dominate you.
Back to top Go down
James Washington Jr.
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies   Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:49 pm

happylad wrote:
Kieth: Oh Buddy I'm loving thins match up. Its going to be a good one. Jonny kicked your but and i held my own with Jonny so you in for a tough match buddy. This is my Welterweight opener and I am going to be coming out with a big bang. Now that I don't have to cut weight I will be at full strengh to dominate you.

Rico Cortez: "You fail. Jonny did not kick my ass, he got lucky after I punished him and the ref saw it his way and not mine. You think you will do better? You won't and I'll show you why."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies   Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview: SCF 20: Grave Tendencies
Page 1 of 1