Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force

Go down 
+5
Shinjin
Shingo
Gilberto Dos Santos
Alan
Maria C.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force   Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:58 pm

SCF 18
Brute Force
Saturday, August 2nd
9:00 PM EST

Kemper Arena, Kansas City, MO

MatchWinnerLoserMethodRoundTime
1Johnny GoldKorban JamesUnanimous Decision35:00
2Damien RiekenJames Washington Jr.Unanimous Decision35:00
3Jason SteroidBrad DkneeTKO(Injury; Cut)35:00
4Felix FisherChinh AkoiKnockout13:42
5Keith KimberJamesie MacDowallTKO(Strikes)21:21
6Alex Payne Beowulf MacDougallKnockout20:31
7Fred Asahina Misty MagnumTKO(Strikes)22:33
8Jonny Steels Rico CortezTKO(Strikes)33:51
9Arnold HemingwayChrissy LeenigKnockout20:30

Legend:
*White - Normal Bout
*Yellow - Title Fight
*Blue - Number One Contender
*Orange - Knockout of the Night
*Green - Submission of the Night

Last edited by Maria C. on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force   Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:03 pm

Jonny: HAHAHAHA, ouch. Uh, man my leg hurts. Rico, good fight kid. Thankfully I got the W. You're a tough kid and I look forward to seeing you again in the WW division down the road. I told you though no way you win this one. Gilberto, LETS DO THIS!!!! Thank you to the SCF for the chance to fight tonight, thanks to all my fans and the after party is at The Green Iguana. CONGRATS TO ARNOLD on yet ANOTHER KO! Congrats to Keith Kimber on his W as well! The Steel Bull Fight Squad represented tonight! Im proud of all of us!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force   Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:09 pm

Fred: Another win for me. I'm showing my credentials to become next SFC FW champion.

Gilberto: It seems that we'll meet again, Jonny. Good luck in this one, my friend. I hope you bring Arnold to your corner this time.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force   Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:10 pm

Jonny: Gilberto, it will once again be my honor to fight you. I shall indeed bring Arnold and Carl and Keith to my corner this time. I know we will give the fans a big show.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force   Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Alan wrote:
Jonny: Gilberto, it will once again be my honor to fight you. I shall indeed bring Arnold and Carl and Keith to my corner this time. I know we will give the fans a big show.

I hope it. Our last fight was a big comedown. MW is the most competitive weight class in SFC and I want to validate the belt in our rematch. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shingo
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force   Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:59 pm

Johnny: I hate letting the judges decide fights. This time they saw it in my favor, but I know it won't always be that way. I need to finish fights.

Felix: I'm looking for a FW that can actually challenge me. I need to know where I stand in the division, and these cream puffs aren't helping me out.

Alex: I was told that somehow I was the under-dog coming into this fight. I don't know how a 3-0 record with 3 KO's was the under-dog, but I guess I proved the odds makers wrong. Looks like I may be destined to fight my buddy Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force   Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:40 am

Damien Rieken: I really didn't want a decision win. I'm kinda disappointed because I know I could have ended the fight way early but didn't take advantage.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Denea
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster
Denea

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force   Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:47 pm

Dknee: Good fight, you pounded my face like my trainer does your wife! We will meet again.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force   Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:45 pm

Chrissy Leenig: It just wasnt me that night.. Everyone has an off night now and then. Good preformance by Arnold.
Back to top Go down
happylad
happylad

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force   Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:53 pm

Keith: Man I kicked your ass. Dude I thought the ref should have stopped the fight after the first round but you kept fighting. Good job man, looking forward to fighting you again later on.
Back to top Go down
Kidd
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force   Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:18 pm

(I thought I posted my post fight)

Arnold Hemingway: Thanks Chrissy, and thanks for taking the fight. Man..it's no longer a question of who's next, the question now is "Who's left?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force   Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: SCF 18: Brute Force
Page 1 of 1