Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne

Go down 
+3
random
DJ-Syn
Maria C.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne Empty
PostSubject: Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne   Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:15 am

SCF 2
Fight for the Throne

Heavyweight Mini-Gran Prix Final Round
Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne ScfdgallantPreview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne Scfmdudley
!Heavyweight Championship!
($5,000.00)Dan Gallant vs Michael Dudley($5,000.00)

Middleweight Mini-Gran Prix Final Round
Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne ScfbblackPreview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne Scfgdsantos
!Middleweight Championship!
($5,000.00)Brandon Black vs Gilberto Dos Santos($5,000.00)

Lightweight Mini-Gran Prix Final Round
Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne ScfsmarquezPreview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne Scfnopicture
!Lightweight Championship!
($5,000.00)Sasha Marquez vs Ping Wong($5,000.00)

Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne ScfnopicturePreview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne Scfjschoolcraft
Middleweight Division
($5,000.00)Naruto Silva vs Jeffery Schoolcraft($5,000.00)

Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne ScfdleePreview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne Scfdcross
Lightweight Division
($5,000.00)David Lee vs David Cross($5,000.00)

Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne ScfnopicturePreview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne Scfnopicture
TBA
($5,000.00)??? vs ???($5,000.00)

Last edited by SupremeCF on Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne   Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Dan Gallant: Michael Dudley... i predict the same fate for you as my last opponent ... TKO.

Ping Wong: Sasha Maquez is a great warrior of Cage. This should be Main Event fight. I do not know who will win. GL Sasha. We will both need it.

Naruta Silva: I am very excite to be here in SCF. I cant wait to enter cage and prove to the fans I am an elite force.
Back to top Go down
random
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne   Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:07 pm

Brandon Black: Going up for the title is really going to test me. It will show me if I'm a true fighter or just a gatekeeper. I'm going to the knockout but I can handle myself on the ground.

David Cross: I'm here to bring KO's and general excitment to the SCF. I'm going to slap Lee around like he's nothing...he is nothing compared to me.

Last edited by random on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne   Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Sasha Marquez: Yes this will be a big fight for me and yes it is for a title. It seems every time I get so close to a title it gets ripped from me. Ping Wong, I saw your last fight and know what you can do but know this, I will not go down so easily. You're going to have to rip my arm off my body or knock my head clear off my neck in order to win this fight. Good luck Wong.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne   Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:10 pm

Gilberto Dos Santos: I want that belt, Black. I'm sure your are a tough opponent but my ground skills will prevail.
Back to top Go down
Aftershock
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne   Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:15 pm

MICHAEL DUDLEY: Oh but i beg to differ Mr Gallant. I've made the greatest fall in SCF before and put your back on the mat next. I AM the Mike Tyson of the mixed martial arts world. I AM... The next SCF Heavyweight Champion, and oh it feels so good... to "DO RIGHT" hoooo rahhhh!!!
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne   Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:25 pm

Dan Gallant: Mr Gallant... I like that. The one thing MR. Dudley that your over looking is the SCF has upgraded. This isnt the old SCF... This is the new SCF... New talent... New Blood... a New will to sucseed. You can Be all the Tyson you want to be... I will be your Buster Douglas... www.google.com him. You wont be a Champion in SCF while i am in contention. Ever ... I am going to break you... The Pitbull inside .. is about to see blood.. is about to be unleashed!
Back to top Go down
Aftershock
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne   Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:35 pm

MICHAEL DUDLEY: Seems to me first off that you have never been called Mister before. Yes, it is a big diffrence from being called Miss Gallant. Never the less, the pitbull inside is about to see blood and be unleashed? I guess i'd better call the pound and get that Pitbull exterminated.

All your words about being Buster Douglas and SCF Champion is the best work of fiction next to the bible son. Even Dan Brown's DaVinci Code can't compaire to your ramblings here.

New Blood, New Talent, New Will to succede... new SCF... Same old story on Saturday. Consider this the earthquake. Saturday will be the AFTERSHOCK.
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne   Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:08 pm

Dan Gallant: Saturday will be the aftershock ... and when they dig through the rubble .. they will find the lifeless mass that is Mr. Dudley.
Back to top Go down
David L.
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne   Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:09 pm

The Darhorse Last week, I was embrassed. I was looking to get off on a good start here in SCF, but apparently that wasn't going to happewn. But, I plan on making up for last week's performance and Cross out of the game.

Schoolcraft I'm still a bit shocked from my lost last week, but I've learned from my past mistakes and plan to get back on track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne   Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview: SCF 2: Fight for the Throne
Page 1 of 1