Supreme Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction

Go down 
+3
Petegiz
DJ-Syn
Maria C.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction   Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:55 pm

SCF 11
Mass Destruction
MatchWinnerLoserMethodRoundTime
1Eliza CorvinJon TurnerUnanimous Decision35:00
2Anthony ScarderaMarcus RichardsonUnanimous Decision3
5:00
3Chrissy LeenigJamesie MacDowallKnockout24:24
4Gilberto Dos SantosJames Washington Jr.Unanimous Decision35:00
5Jonny SteelsSven HavokUnanimous Decision35:00
6James BoltzConrad HowellKnockout11:32
7Sasha MarquezPeter DeScott Unanimous Decision35:00
8Dan GallantFrank MastersTKO(Injury)24:21
Legend:
*White - Normal Bout
*Yellow - Title Fight
*Blue - Number One Contender
*Orange - Knockout of the Night
*Green - Submission of the Night

Last edited by SupremeCF on Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://supremecf.forumotion.com
DJ-Syn
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction   Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:53 pm

Chrissy Leenig: I have to give it to Jamesie He forced me to bring out some new tricks. And, now he owes me an Ale :p Good fight man, you are a warrior.

Dan Gallant: Well, I came out and said what I was going to do. He has a good take down strategy though. He took me down more then anyone else has yet. Luckily my ground evasion skills are top notch. I will give him props for jumping into the cage with a champion so soon in his career. That takes guts. He also has a good right hand that I felt a few times. All in all he put up better then I thought he would. My kicking power has taken people out alot quicker then him before. I hope I didnt hurt his legs too badly. I would love to fight him again down the road in his career. Title or no title. I would like to Thanks my sponsors, Supreme Energy Drink... You know I am supreme baby, and Supreme Fight Gear. The best fighters get their gear from Supreme Fight Gear. And all my fans, you are amazing. Never a dull fight with my fans backing me up every time I am out here.

As for now.. WHO is next? Is the only question I am thinking at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster
Petegiz

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction   Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:37 am

Peter-Sasha you fought well, im glad we had a good fight, and not a boring one, lets both get back to the top and next time make it a 5 rd war
Back to top Go down
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction   Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:02 am

Thanks for the fight James. You suprised me with your submission defense.
Back to top Go down
Jovial Evil
Bantamweight Poster
Bantamweight Poster
Jovial Evil

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction   Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:09 am

Turner: I have no idea what fight the judges were watching. They awarded Eliza the match. It is my fault for letting it get to the judges in the first place. I congratulate Eliza for a tough fight. If and when we meet again things will be different.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction   Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:21 pm

Eliza Corvin: I'd rather end teh fight on my own terms but I'll take a win any way I can.

Sven Havok: I call bullshit!

Sasha Marquez: I knew this fight was going to be long and tough but I did what I had to do. A guy like Peter Descott isn't going to go down that easily.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/global_inc
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction   Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:05 pm

Steals: Havok, good fight bro. Call what you want, it was a good decision. Get your mind right and see me again when you are ready! Id like to thank "The Bull" for training with me for this fight. WHO"S NEXT?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/alancrump
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction   Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fight: SCF 11: Mass Destruction
Page 1 of 1